Kingdom Keepers 4 (SPOILER ALERT!!!)

I loved it! It was so awesome! i cant wait until the next one comes out! i heard it is gonna be in Disneyland! Is this true? Did anyone else hear this rumor? What is everyones fav charater? Fav KK moment? Might as well live up to the SPOILER part in the title of the thread! Anything u really really really liked?
Jess:woohoo:

I loved it! It was so awesome! i cant wait until the next one comes out! i heard it is gonna be in Disneyland! Is this true? Did anyone else hear this rumor? What is everyones fav charater? Fav KK moment? Might as well live up to the SPOILER part in the title of the thread! Anything u really really really liked?
Jess:woohoo:

Not what I heard... :confused3 The last book mentioned the Disney Magic, and I read on Ridley Pearson's website that the next book will take place on the Disney Dream!!! I am SO pumped for that... I am a true cruise fanatic. :banana:

#4 was SO good. I loved the introductions of the new characters, especially the helpful characters like Ariel and Minnie. I also thought it was an incredible aspect to make some of the villains non-Overtakers. That was a whole new dimension! I especially loved Jafar's cameo.

Loved it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter