Kingdom Keepers 4!

I feel like he characters are changed completely in each book!! :worried:

Same. Has it EVER been clear what Jess' natural hair color is? First it was black under the spell, then the spell was broken and it was blond, then it was naturally black, then he says it's naturally white-blond and she dyes it whatever color she likes...

On book one, all the characters look different than how they are described in the 2nd and 3rd book. Especially Willa and Maybeck. On the online game and book one cover, they look SOOOOOO different!!

I've never read these books before. Everyone seems to be talking about them a lot. What are they about anyway?

I've never read these books before. Everyone seems to be talking about them a lot. What are they about anyway?

they are about five teens who got jobs at WdW as holographic hosts around the parks, and b/c of this, at night they wake up in the parks.( during closed hours) The characters come to life at night, when they are there, including the villians. The teens end up having to save the parks from being overthrown by the Overtakers. (<the villians--headed by maleficent) All of the books are page turners!

These books r really good and I highly recommend them!

i've saw it and that is NOT the first chapter. It has so many typos and doesn't even sound like Ridley. Plus it over explains the characters.

Well, it's on the offical KK page, or at least the page for the game. Also notice that it announced the book cover over a day before Ridley posted it on his blog. I didn't notice that many typos when I read it, and they tend to stick out to me. Pretty much every book sequel i've read (from Kingdom Keepers to Harry Potter) describe the characters to some extent during the first few chapters, along with previous events so you can catch up with what happened in case you've forgotten.

ive been waitingg for this to come out since they announced there will b a 4th one! (a longgg time lol) i luv the cover :)

Well, it's on the offical KK page, or at least the page for the game. Also notice that it announced the book cover over a day before Ridley posted it on his blog. I didn't notice that many typos when I read it, and they tend to stick out to me. Pretty much every book sequel i've read (from Kingdom Keepers to Harry Potter) describe the characters to some extent during the first few chapters, along with previous events so you can catch up with what happened in case you've forgotten.

Yeah but why wouldn't he say so on his blog? Oh well, we can have different opinions. :)

You know what, thinking about it, I feel a little more like it really is it. If so, the typo's need to be corrected but other wise, not bad!! :D

I do hope it is the real first chapter, mainly so I can brag and tell everyone "I told you so!" :p If it isn't, then i'm gonna look a right idiot...

And yes most sequel books do re-explain characters but that chapter over explains them. And all the characters aren't acting like them-selfs really...

Ok on Ridley's blog, I saw this as a comment and it shows support that the "chapter 1" if fake;

"And guys, there's something that caught my attention in the kkiv summary. It says that first, Philby receives a strange video at school, and THEN a staged attack at Downtown Disney startles the group.
In the KKIV "chapter 1" that's online, the first thing that happens is the Downtown Disney attack."

Just a little note!!

Omigosh! I love this series! I'm sooo excited! I really think it's Willa on the cover. And, I'm still a bit muddled by Jess's hair color. It's gone through wayyy too many changes. And there can't be any way that he just changed Charlene's hair color on the cover. But I'm really excited! I had no idea he was doing another one!!!! Thanks for the info!

:yay:

Ok so I just noticed ever since I posted what I did about the description of the book, no one has argued that was the real Chapter 1. XDDDDDD

I still think that chapter is real. I know that Ridley is currently on one of the Disney cruise ships, doing research for the next book, so he could be too busy to come online to tell others about the chapter. Anyway, I wouldn't call "getting stuck on Cyberspace Mountain" a staged attack in Downtown Disney. Maybe a staged attack on the Keepers whilst they're in Downtown Disney, but not on Downtown Disney itself. It would have to be something big, like knocking out the power throughout the entirety of Downtown Disney (which seems a possibility as I've heard they're after the power generators in this book, and the title has "power" in it...). That small attack on them in Cyberspace Mountain could just be a sign of things to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter