KINGDOM KEEPERS II: Disney at Dawn

I have to finish my book for school The Hobbit before I my parents will let me get it. If you are going to post spoilers tell me now so I don't read this thread lol.

Haha! that's weird I was wondering this morning when it'd come out and then I come on DIS and find out it's released.

I have heard about this book. I wonder if i should buy it. I have been reading the harry potter books over again since i found out the 6th movie was pushed back to next year. Is the first one any good?

I went to the bookstore today and all they had was the first one. :eek: I went ahead a put it on hold so i could buy it later. I will have to see if i can get the 2nd one on order. lol It seems funny that everyone wants this book because it mentions vmk. What did it say exactly about vmk in the book?

Mentioning of VMK starts before Chapter 11. It also mentions that it is not open to the public, but only to the cast of characters in this extremely far-fetched book through a backdoor. ;)

I want this book soooooooooooo badly! I loved the first one and want the second!!!! AHHHHhhh!!! can't wait :)

Got it today had it for maybe 4 hours and am blazing through it. It's great, but idk which is better the 1st or 2nd yet.

Yay! Planning on buying this book this weekend for my 11 yo and myself to read. We both really enjoyed the first one. Can't wait! :dance3:

I think the first Kingdom Keepers Book was so cool, so I bought the sequel. I have to say nicely done Ridley Pearson!!

I just got the first book the other day. :woohoo: I've only been able to read the first few chapters so far. I have the second book on hold at the book store. I can't wait to read that one as well. I wonder which schools these kids were from.

Wow! My former VMK friend Yogawe, now real life friend, like always :P

Let me borrow the first book! So far it's really good.

I can't wait to finish it!

I loved Disney at Dawn, but not quite as much as Disney After Dark. Although I liked the writing style better in KK2, as well as the character development, I enjoyed KKs plot much better. I don't think the sequel had quite enough Disney Magic, and there were a lot of continuity errors.

Ridley Pearson is currently writting KK3...it's going to take place a little bit at Hollywood Studios, but mainly at Epcot.

Haha, I got this book back in October...

I haven't had the chance to sit down with it... but the Christmas holidays are here so HOORAH betcha I'll be able to read it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter