Kingdom Keepers

This book is very nice, I have lots of book. I read more than book but, this book is different from another book. its vivid imagery and fast-paced writing, readers will enjoy the numerous references. It is a series of novels for young readers, written by Ridley Pearson and published by Disney Editions.

I'm so upset, i finally got the 1st book out from the library for the 2nd time and once again i couldn't find the time to sit down and read it and now its due back.
I think I might just have to buy the books this way i can read them when i am ready and not have to worry about having to bring them back:idea:

I'm a fairly slow reader, but I finished book 1 in about 4 or 5 hours. I just couldn't put it down.

I absolutly LOVE the books, not so fond of the online game. I don't know, maybe I just don't "get" it. I've tried to play it a couple of times, but I just find it boring and I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. Anyway, can't wait for book 4!!!!

I'm a fairly slow reader, but I finished book 1 in about 4 or 5 hours. I just couldn't put it down.

Ok so I counted how long it took me to read the first book. It took 2 days but in those 2 days it took 11 hours and 32 Minutes. My mom told me to read it and I kept complaining but then I couldn't put it down!!! XD LOL :rotfl:

I know it isn't that funny XD

:) I have the first two on my Ipod and listen to it at night going to bed. I like the different voices the guy uses..it is easier to follow the plot lines. I have just gotten to the Dino scenes in book two. I was so glad Finn attacked M in the vet clinic. I think the narrator of the first book was better, though. I was just thinking while folding clothes that I would have to see what happens to the DHIs tonight.

:) I have the first two on my Ipod and listen to it at night going to bed. I like the different voices the guy uses..it is easier to follow the plot lines. I have just gotten to the Dino scenes in book two. I was so glad Finn attacked M in the vet clinic. I think the narrator of the first book was better, though. I was just thinking while folding clothes that I would have to see what happens to the DHIs tonight.

I want to know what they are doing tonight too! ;)

PS This is my friend ALL the time :hyper:

I like this one :teleport:

Love these books, read all three.

Finn is my fav.
finn and amanda fav couple
love book three the best.

a movie on these books would be awesome!

what i really love is that when Me and the fam was is WDW we were looking over WDW and saying remember where this happened in KK.

So I'm 28, would I enjoy these books?

If you really like WDW, then I would say you'll at least find the story to be a fun spin on what you would expect to happen in the parks at night. Its target audience is tweens, but if you're familiar with the rides and are intrigued by "backstage" Disney, then it's pretty neat. :thumbsup2

I am 36 and thought the books where awsomebut it really helps if you LOVE Disney. We just got back and it was definitely cool to walk around and point out things to my DH that where in the books he has not read them yet :confused3. He says is goes to disney for me because I love it, but ones where are there not sure who has more fun :rolleyes1

I found this on Wikipedia
Fourth, "Kingdom Keepers IV Descent Into Darkness"- to be released in April 2011, as stated in Ridley's Blog on July 5, 2010.The fourth is also said to be 560 pages long. fifth,and sixth installments are currently being planned. Ridley has announced that he wants to involve the readers in the fifth book, using what he called the "Big Plan".[3]

At a book signing, he said that he was contracted with Disney for ten books.[4]

It was told via Ridley's twitter that the fourth book will take place in Orlando, MK, Epcot, and Disney Hollywood Studios.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kingdom_Keepers

I'm not sure that Wiki is correct on the 10 book deal. I listened to an interview not too long ago and Ridley said that the contract was for 6 books, but Disney had the option to extend it to 10. He also said that if they did that they'd need to let him know soon since he already has the last two books planned and outlined, whether that be 5 & 6 or 9 & 10. He would just need to rethink the gap between book 4 and 9.

Hey! I LOVE the Kingdom Keepers series! I've read all three and I'm reading them for a second time (on number 2 right now!).

I'm anxiously awaiting the fourth book, even though I don't think it will be the same because they aren't in the Parks :( That's part of what made the books so amazing and magical! But hopefully Ridley can make the book just as great on board the cruise ship.:goodvibes

Hey! I LOVE the Kingdom Keepers series! I've read all three and I'm reading them for a second time (on number 2 right now!).

I'm anxiously awaiting the fourth book, even though I don't think it will be the same because they aren't in the Parks :( That's part of what made the books so amazing and magical! But hopefully Ridley can make the book just as great on board the cruise ship.:goodvibes

I think the 4th book is in the park and the 5th is on the Cruise Ships. I saw it on his blog

First, I haven't read the whole thread yet, since I haven't read the third book and didn't want to risk spoilers, so I apologize it this has already been discussed.

I really like the Kingdom Keepers books, but it is driving me crazy in the second book that they continue to use Jez and Jezebel, when at the end of book one, Amanda clearly says her sister's name is Jess, not Jez, the witchy name.

Can anyone explain this to me? Is it just an oversight?

First, I haven't read the whole thread yet, since I haven't read the third book and didn't want to risk spoilers, so I apologize it this has already been discussed.

I really like the Kingdom Keepers books, but it is driving me crazy in the second book that they continue to use Jez and Jezebel, when at the end of book one, Amanda clearly says her sister's name is Jess, not Jez, the witchy name.

Can anyone explain this to me? Is it just an oversight?

What do you mean?? :confused3

Digging up this thread to remind everyone that the release date for Kingdom Keepers IV: Power Play is coming up next Tuesday!:cool1:

Amazon is taking pre-orders, but I ordered ours from the local-owned bookstore in town - can't wait!!:banana:

I just bought the first 2 books today, I read through the first chapter of book 1 (Disney After Dark) and it seems to be really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Just got my email from Amazon that my copy of Kingdom Keepers IV has shipped! So excited!!!!
OK, My book just arrived a day early!!!! SO excited! Of course, now, I will be fighting with DD10 to read it. She's going to read some tonight at bedtime. I'll have to try and read some after she goes to bed.

TTFN :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter