Kingdom Keepers

I know Kingdom Keepers but what is the group?

This is from the web site

"Kingdom Keepers Quest is a self-guided tour through the Magic Kingdom® in search of clues to help the Keepers save the magic from the Overtakers. Typically, groups of five students and a leader tackle the challenge together, solving puzzles and testing math and language arts skills as they move from attraction to attraction. Each student receives a unique map, and the group has a workbook and a leader guide."

It is for Fifth through Ninth Grade English/Literature classes that have read the Kingdom Keepers book series.

I wish it wasn't only open to groups:sad2:s We are going November 10th thru Nov 20th. He would have loved this ( me too:) )

I know. I am really bummed. Someone suggested coming here to see if I could find a group that wanted to go but I am thinking I am doing this all wrong lol Maybe you will have better luck than me! My daughter and I would love this too! I have no idea why they are restricting it to 10 kids.

i just finished the the 4th one and am on my way to 10th grade. Do you think theyll let me do it?

i just finished the the 4th one and am on my way to 10th grade. Do you think theyll let me do it?

Well, I just called them and they said it is only for a verifiable organization to book. :( I was so ready to get a group together to go. Oh well :(

But to answer your question, I am sure they would if you were in the right group!

I'd rather do a Kingdom Keepers Quest than Kim Possible missions. They could be done a similar way, too.

I'd rather do a Kingdom Keepers Quest than Kim Possible missions. They could be done a similar way, too.

I totally agree! My daughter was getting so frustrated with the Kim Possible mission until she came across some friends that were helping her with them because they had completed it before. If there was some sort of hint, like with the Kingdom Keepers books, plus have it for the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood studios etc, then that would be even better! Maybe they will see how much success they have with the groups and hopefully move forward with the individual games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter