kitty names

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
hey guys.
i'm adopting a new kitten, hopefully tomorrow from the toronto cat rescue centre, i called to set up an interview and hopefully they'll approve me and i can take the little guy home asap!!
I met him today at the TCR and we fell in love, my mom loves him too!!
His name is skamp, but I really don't like that name so I was hoping you guys could suggest some cat names to help me out a bit!!

here's a link to his profile on the Toronto Cat Rescue website:
click here to see what he looks like!!

Do you like people names, food names, disney names, or just plain cute names?

Or a

Benjamin...
with Benji as a nickname x]

or...
Frank.
:)

I'm open to just about any suggestions ATM.
I think it'll take a while to figure out a name for him.

I like the name Ivory for a cat.. although it might not match your cat.
Maybe Shadow, or is that too overused?

oliver x]

(im just saying random names that come to mind when i look at the kitteh :))

Simon
Oscar
Felix ( that'd be perfect if you got his brother too...like from the odd couple..oscar and felix?)

but i like both of those names anyway x]

Maurice.
haha i was listening to The Joker by the Steve Miller Band when I read this.

He's so adorable, Caitlin!

For some reason I want to say Olive. Like...black olives, ya know? I don't know why, that's just what popped into my head.

:)

When my sister was younger she had an all black cat like that named Nitro. I always loved the name. =)

I have a cat that kinda looks like yours. Her name is Bambi. xD

here he is:

Photo63.jpg

he loves his new home already--though he is very weary of our doggie.
they'll be friends soon i hope!
he is so cuddly and playful!! out of all the cats i've had, i've never had a cat that will actually sleep on you before!

still don't have a name for him. my mom, sister, boyfriend, best friend, sisters boyfriend and i sat for an hour yesterday naming names and none of them stuck.

right now i think we're torn between rupert, spike, salem & todd (lol don't ask)

i'll let you guys know what we pick once we finally decide!! thanks for all your suggestions!

I have a cat named Pluto... currently. I've also had one named Mickey, and another named socks. I don't think anyone else can pick the name for you it just comes. Surprisingly my cat answers me when I call him guess he knows his name :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter