Klean Kanteen lids work with Hydroflask?

DSNY4ever

I am going to keep hunting
Does anyone happen to know if a Klean Kanteen sports cap lid would fit (and not leak) in a Hydroflask? I really want to order some Hydroflasks, but they are out of stock on the sports caps lids and I thought maybe there was a chance Klean Kanteen lids fit in them because we can buy those at Whole Foods here.

Random question, I know, but if anyone happens to know I'd appreciate it!

Does anyone happen to know if a Klean Kanteen sports cap lid would fit (and not leak) in a Hydroflask? I really want to order some Hydroflasks, but they are out of stock on the sports caps lids and I thought maybe there was a chance Klean Kanteen lids fit in them because we can buy those at Whole Foods here.

Random question, I know, but if anyone happens to know I'd appreciate it!

I happen to have both a Kleen Kanteen with sports cap and a Hydroflask within arm's reach, and the sports lid doesn't fit onto the Hydroflask. However, I know that Kleen Kanteens and Hydroflasks both come in a variety of mouth sizes, so it might be that I just don't have bottles of the same size.

The hydroflask spots tops leak anyways, at least the 4 I have leak. Can't condemn the whole product line for the sports tops I've purchased.

I wish they wouldn't leak. I dislike drinking from metal.

Bummer, thanks for the info guys. I wish Klean Kanteen was insulated. I have to have a sports type lid because with DS I often have to open and drink with one hand, plus I tend to spill with the regular lids if I walk and drinks at the same time. The quest for the perfect water bottle continues...

If you don't want to wait you can buy the sport top on Ebay for Hydro flask. Careful... while mine don't leak they do randomly spit at me!!

i have used the sports lids and all of mine leak also, I did however get a wide mouth 18 oz and ordered the flip top lid. So far it has not leaked with the lid closed. I usually put a straw in the drink hole, love it! The only problem now is the 18 oz wont hold a whole bottle of water if I have ice in it. Such a great flask, i wish the would devote a little more quality control to the lids...

I have been looking at the Contigo insulated water bottle, they have a couple of lids that look good, they have a 20% off sale right now. Anyone ever heard any thing about them? I checked some reviews and they are kind of hit or miss, everyone said the auto lids were easy to use, but after a while they would leak too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter