• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

KODAK EASYSHARE P850 Zoom Digital Camera

Hi,
I have had this camera since the beginning of September. I am happy with it with some minor annoyances. Feel free to contact me!
Ellen

I ended up getting one recently. I got mine for $350 from dell using coupons I found on techbargains.com I love it so far. I do not know how to use everything yet but would have that issue with any camera I bought. It took excellent videos of my daughter's kindergarten Thanksgiving songs. I have mostly used it in auto mode and the pictures have turned out great thus far. While it is big compared to a tiny pocket camera it doesn't feel that heavy. Dh has played with the zoom some and it works well based on the end results I have seen. It does have some minor quirks but most cameras probably have their own minor quirks. I posted an earlier thread on the p850 if you haven't seen that yet. I don't know much about photography but I like using the p850.

Got a great deal on it from Dell also using coupons and my Dell card and I’m anxiously awaiting it as it’s a Christmas gift for my DS who is 15 and defiantly not a beginner but also not an expert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter