• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kohl's $10 off $25 Purchase (ends 9/1/14)

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
Be on the lookout for an email from Kohl's with a printable coupon for $10 off when you make a purchase of $25 or more. You can also get a printable coupon by going to kohls .com and clicking on the Get Your Pass link in the promo window. Or you can get $10 off of your $25 (or more) online purchase by using the code AUGUST10.

The code is stackable with some other coupon codes, plus there's also $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent this weekend. If you still need to do back-to-school shopping for kids' clothes or the college dorm, this might be a sweet deal for you.

Be on the lookout for an email from Kohl's with a printable coupon for $10 off when you make a purchase of $25 or more. You can also get a printable coupon by going to kohls .com and clicking on the Get Your Pass link in the promo window. Or you can get $10 off of your $25 (or more) online purchase by using the code AUGUST10.

The code is stackable with some other coupon codes, plus there's also $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent this weekend. If you still need to do back-to-school shopping for kids' clothes or the college dorm, this might be a sweet deal for you.

thanks for posting, printed mine :)

Are there any percent off codes as well?
I know that FURNITURE20 works with that code. I tried it with the occasional furniture online and the codes stacked. I'm sure there are others, I just haven't checked for them.

Are they allowing multiple transactions with the $10/$25 in store? I never make it back to spend Kohl's Cash so I'd rather get the discount on the front end with two $25 transactions and not worry about hitting $50 to get the KC.

Are they allowing multiple transactions with the $10/$25 in store? I never make it back to spend Kohl's Cash so I'd rather get the discount on the front end with two $25 transactions and not worry about hitting $50 to get the KC.
The fine print says ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER. It will probably be a case of YMMV. It could be taken to mean that the answer to your question will be "No".

I was able to split my stuff into two piles. They were rung up separately and I used the coupon both times. The cashier combined my receipts for Kohls Cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter