Kohls 30% off code

luckey-lasvegas

All our $$ is in IRA's - Ice Rink Activities
Yay! I get to return the favor to my BB friends.
Kohls 30% off code valid Dec. 13th -24th
GIFTS4ALL

Merry Christmas!!!:love:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I only had a 15% coupon.
Thanks again!:yay:

Is there a minimum amount you need to spend? It didn't work for me!

DUH!!!! I just checked the dates!!!

Awesome! Thank you! I was hoping to get a good priced Keurig for a friend/employee as a Christmas present. This should do it!

yes, just gone one for me and my wife, both 30%. That's a bit unusual, only one of us gets a 30%.

You can use the coupon code online, doesn't have to be sent to you. But you HAVE to use the kohls charge for the percent off to apply.

Are there any free shippng codes? I also got the 30% off flyer..

On my way to the store today... can't wait to use mt 30%. There are a few things I want that I have been waiting to get the 30%

Any printable % off coupons that I could print off for my dh to go shopping for my christmas present?

I have NEVER gotten a 30% off card in the mail.....guess what I opened today??? They must have sent out a lot of them!!

I'm headed to Kohl's tomorrow!

used. saved me 29.99 and $10 in kohls cash to spend after xmas. thank you! free ship, no code needed for $50 or more.

Did anyone get anything other than the 30%? I think they sent them to everyone to help boost sales! How often does everyone you know get a 30? :rolleyes1

Did anyone get anything other than the 30%? I think they sent them to everyone to help boost sales! How often does everyone you know get a 30? :rolleyes1

My wife and I both got 15%?!?!?!

Usually at least one of us gets the 30%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter