Kona Cafe Lunch

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
does anyone know what comes with the sandwiches? like any fries or chips or anything??? a couple say slaw, some don't say anything. if nothing comes with are there any sides, nothing listed on the menu. if not sides...we could be "forced " to get dessert since a mere sandwich may not do!

Well, I know my son had fries with his cheeseburger. I seem to recall that most sandwiches came with either chips or fries but I had the yummy steak salad last time we had lunch there. It was huge and so good!

OHHH NOOOO.. don't let them force those Ko Ko Puffs on you!

My mouth is watering just thinking of them!:hyper:

yeah, like i'd have to really think long and hard on what to choose, smelly old cole slaw or yummy scrumptious dessert!...:rolleyes:

All the sandwiches come with fries. A few like the pork or fish sandwich also come with cole slaw.
Konas has very good appetizers too, especially the pot stickers.

Just ate at Kona Cafe for lunch on 10/25 and I asked this same question to the waitress. Sandwiches that do not specify slaw, etc. come with chips--and they are not regular chips...they tasted like sweet potato chips to me. The waitress said that you could substitute fries if you wanted. Most of the kids meals come with fries. I had the Hawaiian Deli sandwich and it was fair. My husband had a noodle bowl that was HUGE. Kids had PB&J and nuggets. We shared an order of the sticky wings and they are wonderful. Our waitress rec. the steak salad that someone mentioned above---I should have listened to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter