Kona Cafe

Cjtigger

Mouseketeer
I am trying to modify my breakfast reservation on 10/25 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. There isn't anything available, and hasn't been for weeks. Is this restaurant this good? Should I keep trying?

TIA

I am trying to modify my breakfast reservation on 10/25 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am. There isn't anything available, and hasn't been for weeks. Is this restaurant this good? Should I keep trying?

TIA
I had breakfast for the 1st time there this past summer, and I thought the service was great and the food choices are very good.

That being said, if you are heading there just for the Tonga Toast, then might I suggest just going down to Capt. Cooks because it's actuall a few bucks cheaper... Dinner is excellent there as well. Good luck

Kona Cafe is one of my favorites. Like the poster above me said, though, if you're doing it just for the Tonga Toast, head to Capt Cooks. It's downstairs in the Poly. Kona does have some other breakfast items that are really good, though!

I’ve been trying to modify our breakfast there in mid November from 845 to earlier and haven’t seen ANY breakfast times (earlier or later) pop up even using touring plans reservation finder. I would have booked earlier initially but even at 180 days the 845 is all I could get. It’s our first time eating there, but I’m guessing that yes, this must be a very popular place.

TIA
It really is great, yes. The Tonga Toast is amazing. Please note though, you can also get the Tonga Toast downstairs at Captain Cook's for a few dollars less. There are other breakfast and lunch items at Kona that we absolutely love. The Macadamia Pancakes with pineapple are also out of this world good. Keep trying and good luck!

Jeff
Twitter.com/MouseMadePlace

I love Kona Cafe's breakfast (the mimosa flight is a particular favorite). So do many, many people because yes, it's that popular. Last year we had a late breakfast reservation (I think it was around 11) and when we got there all the tables were full and there was a crowd of parties waiting to be seated.

I’ve been trying to modify our breakfast there in mid November from 845 to earlier and haven’t seen ANY breakfast times (earlier or later) pop up even using touring plans reservation finder. I would have booked earlier initially but even at 180 days the 845 is all I could get. It’s our first time eating there, but I’m guessing that yes, this must be a very popular place.
Just some food for thought....I had no intention of eating here this past summer, so I never booked it.. We're eating at the Kona Island for a second day & our server told us about it, and showed us the menus & talked to my DW about the vegan & GF option. So I decided to go on the app right then and there ( about 6:30 pm-ish ) & was amazed to find 2 or 3 different availabilities.. So much so that we booked an 8:30 ADR...So keep the faith, for this might be a common thing with cancellations the night b4..:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter