• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kona sides

princessjadesmom

Mouseketeer
If I get the teriyaki steak for lunch at Kona, is it possible to get a side other than the pasta salad? Could I get mashed potatoes? I'm not a fan of pasta salad.

Doubtful. There are no mashed potatoes on the menu here at any meal time. You could probably ask for double sticky rice or maybe one of the slaws that is a side on the other lunch dishes.

If I get the teriyaki steak for lunch at Kona, is it possible to get a side other than the pasta salad? Could I get mashed potatoes? I'm not a fan of pasta salad.
Disney is very friendly when it comes to substitutions....but only for items that appear on the menu.

I see two types of slaw, sweet potato fries, and rice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter