kracken q's

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
what does kracken feature? how fast is it? do you get lots of air time? that is all i look for in a coaster.

150ft lift hill
zero g roll
dive loop
not much airtime, steel loopers aren't made for that
65 mph

That's just a few features I can think of right now.
The Sea World website has the official stats, I believe.
RIDE IT, IT'S AWESOME!

Hi,

Kraken was really cool.

The only downside was that the themeing leaves much to be desired!

I don't think the theming for Kraken can compare to the Hulk or DD.

I think DD has the best theming of all with the castle and the story behind it etc. Hulk is also pretty good with the video and all. With Kraken, just looks like you're entering a Mediterranean fishing village and see fishing nets, murals etc on the walls. Nothing more than that I believe. Wasn't too impressed. The only cool thing was at the end of the ride with the Kraken's eggs. That's about all though. :(

There really isn't much theming to Kraken. There are some writings on the wall about Kraken, the eggs, and a big statue of Kraken, but nothing near Dueling Dragons.

I don't recall thinking much about "themeing" when I rode Kraken...just Good God this is incredible!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter