Kraft dessert promo noon 12/17 and 12/18 while supplies last

This has been all over the news. Limited to first 10,000 folks on the 17th, 8,000 folks on the 18th. My guess is they will be gone before I can even get the page loaded - if the page even loads.

The publicity they've gotten from this offer has got to be worth WAY more than the $360K they will pay out. I've seen it on several news programs, online articles, deal sites, etc.

Last edited:
This has been all over the news. Limited to first 10,000 folks on the 17th, 8,000 folks on the 18th. My guess is they will be gone before I can even get the page loaded - if the page even loads.

The publicity they've gotten from this offer has got to be worth WAY more than the $360K they will pay out. I've seen it on several news programs, online articles, deal sites, etc.
ok, thought I would post a helpful tip since I get so many tips here. You don't have to be such a party pooper.

ok, thought I would post a helpful tip since I get so many tips here. You don't have to be such a party pooper.

Not a party pooper, just a realist - notice I said "before I can even get the page loaded" - so yes, I will give it a try, if I am free at the start time. But everyone needs to understand the numbers on this deal - there are 128Million-ish households in the US, they are giving this away to just 18,000. If you want to have any hope, be on right at the start time.

I suspect Kraft didn't think this would get quite as much press as it's gotten (although I am sure they are thrilled they have). And I question whether they could possibly have the computing power setup to handle the crush of people who are going to try and get it. Setting up any website to handle the kind of traffic I think they are going to get at the start time would be challenging for even the best pros in the IT business. And to do so for only 2 days is crazy.

But maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time LOL

Last edited:

Yup, website overwhelmed. 403 error (too much traffic). And after you try to submit a few times, the Captcha starts prompting you to verify selecting images. Not worth it.

You're so right. Page crashed when I tried to submit the form. Vegan cream cheese cheesecake this Christmas.

Seems their promo will cause people to run out and hoard cream cheese thinking there will be a shortage.....which is one of those things that can create a shortage. Our local grocery has plenty in stock, so maybe it depends on where you live.

I just got a reservation (12:17pm). It's really backed up so I'd try for a little longer. :smickey:

The first day I made a dumb error: I got on several times but I wasn't scrolling to the bottom so I didn't see the form to fill out. :headache: Then it kept saying error so I just gave up. This time I got to autofill the form several times and it finally went through.

Last edited:
Seems their promo will cause people to run out and hoard cream cheese thinking there will be a shortage.....which is one of those things that can create a shortage. Our local grocery has plenty in stock, so maybe it depends on where you live.
You are so right. I need to buy some to make a couple of cheesecakes. Low and behold, there were only two double package left in the store. They were even out of the store brand and vegan cream cheese. Prices seem over inflated to boot.

Just back from Walmart and my local grocery store, fully stocked on cream cheese. No shortage here. But we don't do cheesecake for Christmas, so didn't buy any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter