• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kraken for larger people

JEANMR1

Mouseketeer
How tight a fit is the roller coaster? I have no problem on RnR at MGM but sometimes have problems at Six Flags types of coasters.
Thanks

The seats on Kraken are more like the ones on the Hulk and Dueling Dragons.

Which particular Six Flags coasters? They have a seat in the 5th row that will seat those that can't fit in the general restraints, but if you did RnRC, I'm thinking you could fit on Kraken.

I think that there are also test seats outside of Kraken. Try those before boarding.

Some larger people have trouble fitting into Six Flags rides like Superman: Ultimate Escape, Vertical Velocity, or X-Flight. Kraken is a floorless coaster like Medusa, Superman Krypton Coaster, and Batman Knight Flight. If you can fit into those, then you should fit into Kraken.

thanks for the info.
Last year I did fit into the Montu at Bush Gardens in that slightly larger row just fine. Tight but the guy didn't have to put all of his weight on it to get it to close. I'm a little lighter this year so I'm hoping I can fit on it.
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter