Kraken- Rough Ride Or Smooth??

L

LISALISA36

HAS ANY ONE OUT THERE RODE KRAKEN?
IS IT A ROUGH RIDE OR A SMOOTH ONE???
I AM NOT MUCH OF A COASTER FAN,,,BUT I AM EXPECTED TO DO ALL OF THEM WHILE ON VACATION.
I LOVE THE HULK AND THE ROCKIN ROLLER COASTER.
DUELING DRAGONS WAS A LITTLE ROUGH.

I think that Kraken is one of the smoothest rides I've ridden but I think Duelling Dragons is smooth so you might not agree.
Tracy

Karken is smooth but FAST, very very fast.

I rode both on our trip KRAKEN and DRAGONS. Kraken was a more intense coaster, style and ride. (Kraken gave me a bad headache afterwards), but DD was not as nerve racking...

I think with Kraken, it doesn't look scary, but it really is amazingly intense ride (I've ridden many coasters, and Kraken is tops for intensity in my book) Dueling Dragons had a type of "fear factor" in it. (But I do have a slight fear of dangling feet coasters, and I was concentrating more on my feet than say the smoothness)

If you like Hulk, you will like Kraken. My DH loved Kraken as well, and for me it was a "well I'm glad I said I did it" coaster.

I would go on any coaster multiple times except Kraken... Once was enough.

I LOVED Kraken. Your feet also dangle on it. The floor actually drops away before the coaster starts. There are some GREAT hills and LOTS of speed. Go for it. It's awesome!!

Kraken is extremely intense. fast, but smooth. You have to do the front row: the view is amazing! Don't let the line fool you, it usually moves very fast. go in the evening and you can literally walk right on without wait(except for the front).by the eay, DW has a bad back and she rode it without any ill effects.

Kraken was made by noted coaster designer Bolliger and Mallibaud (B&M). Most of their coasters are smooth and Kraken is quite smooth.

Here are other B&M coasters in Florida:
Dueling Dragons (IOA)
Hulk (IOA)
Kumba (BGT)
Montu (BGT)

Kraken is my faovorite Coaster. I have ridden a few big coasters (Cedar Point, SF over GA ) and kraken is the smoothest and the best looping coaster in my book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter