Krispy Kreame will now be available at ...

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
Sothern Ontario Wal Mart stores.
Heard on the radio today that Wal Mart will start to sell the donuts. They will be delivered on a daily basis to the stores

There's one opening at Wonderland and Southdale Rd. in London as well. I'll keep you posted as to the opening date.
Debbie

Thanks Debbie. :) I'm going to have so much choice now of where to get my KK fix! ;) Kitchener, London and now Walmart! :teeth:

Cool! :teeth: I wonder if they'll be available in bulk at Sam's Club *lol*

I heard the same story too and they said there's a possibility that KK and Wal-Mart could partner up at other Canadian stores :)

There will also be one opening up at Scarborough Town Centre. It's opening in the parking lot outside of Sears sometime this Fall. It will be a full store. They already sell Krispy Kremes at the Famous Players Coliseum at STC, but soon they will be able to ship them in from the parking lot. :p

They are also opening a Milestones restaurant in the same parking lot. Don't know too much about this restaurant. Anyone ever been?? I know there is one in downtown Toronto, but I've never been.

Milestones is okay ... I've been to the one on Yonge St. across from Mel Lastman Sq... I personally think it's a little expensive for what they serve ... that's just me. Some of my friends love the place! You can check out their menus here...

http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/index2.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter