Kristine's Door Magnet Designs PART 2

Hi Kristine -

I have a request if you have the time for it. We are leaving the 22nd. If you can't do it, not a big deal. I understand how many you have done! Its unbeliavble the amount of work you have done for strangers! You did ours last April 2007!

I would love a Halloween theme if you have one.

If you don't then

1. Cruising the Magic, October 25, 2008 -November 1, 2008. The Morris Family.

2. Cruising the Magic, October 25 - November 1, 2008. The Marsden Family.

If you are up to it, I would also like:

3. Minnie Pirate, name Rivers in one ear, and the other ear Happy 7th Birthday. And if you can, have it say "Halloween on the High Sea's, 2008" on the bottom instead of the Party Line or just the Date of the cruise from above.

4. Minnie Pirate, name Avalon. "Halloween on the High Sea's, 2008"

5. Mickey Pirate, Rhain. "Halloween on the High Sea's, 2008"

I know this is a lot and I totally understand if you can't do it. Thank you!

This is our first cruise, leaving January 24. It is a honeymoon and familymoon.

Can you do the mickey and minnie wedding one with Marcus and Jennifer in one ear?

Can you also do a princess one (the one with all the princesses) with Kelsea in one ear and Lena in the other ear?

This is our first cruise so I am really new at this. Do I just print them out when you send them? How do I make them magnets?

Completely understand about the pounding pavement. Please complete when you can. I don't sail till January.

I think I made a mistake. I sent a PM for my request, and then I realized that everyone else is just posting theirs. I didn't mean to jump everyone else(i just dont follow direction well I guess):teacher:

Here is my request again (the right way)

1. The NEW wedding one with Shaun and Bridgette 2009

2. Tink with purple wings with Ciara

Thanks!:flower3:

Gah BirdRav, get it right! hee hee

glad you saw the new wedding one b/c i loved it!

i've got a few thoughts for you:

pogo balls

air band

the never ending poo

:dance3:

If you have time I would like to have one of the Bride and groom that says Mark and Donna in one ear and 20 years in the other; also one of the cruising the magic featuring Mark and Donna with the mickey and minnie on the anchor. Thanks a million

Hi Kristine,

I am amazed at your artwork and how generous you are with your time and efforts. My family is going on our very first Disney Cruise on Nov 1st 08. Would you please make sign for the Magic (with Mickey & Minnie on the anchor) with
"The De Pol Family" on it?

Thank you soooo much!

Christine

Hi Kristine

I just read through your TR. It sounds like all in all your trip was awsome. Hope you have all the clean up done from the flooding. Our house flooded this past spring and froced us to do some remodling. We are still working on it.

Hi Kristen- love your designs! Would it be too much to ask for a few of your designs to be personalized?

I love the Mickey 7 Minnie wedding one- could I have Mike & Kim on one ear and 10 years on the other?

Also, would you mind personalizing the Mickey pirate- Michael and the Minnie pirate- Lindsay?

Thank you so much- from a very creative challenged person!!!

NJFabFour3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could I get this with name Braden on it?? Thanks

Kristine,

Wow how creative you are. If posible I would appreciate the
one that says cruising the magic with mickey and minnie and the anchor
with the names Sandy and Tony.

Also the princess one (no names necessary).
Is there anything with just goofy.

Thanks in advance. Like everyone is saying, they are awesome and your work is truly appreciated!!!!

We are leaving on the 24th of this month.

HI there

Could we possibly get
Crusing the Wonder - bubble style featuring John, Louise, Adam & Zachary

Thank you so much in advance:thumbsup2

Wow, these are great

Just wondering if you could do the 50th birthday one with the name shirley in one corner

We don't cruise until april so no rush!!

Thanks!

Hey,
just wondering if you forgot this one!!

No rush!!

This is our first cruise, leaving January 24. It is a honeymoon and familymoon.

Can you do the mickey and minnie wedding one with Marcus and Jennifer in one ear?

Can you also do a princess one (the one with all the princesses) with Kelsea in one ear and Lena in the other ear?

This is our first cruise so I am really new at this. Do I just print them out when you send them? How do I make them magnets?

This one too! Wanted to make sure you saw it! :)

Hey you guys,you need to read back a few posts, Kristine is burned out and taking a break for awhile. She said she's not sure when she'll got back to making graphics. We need to give her some space and time, I'm sure she'll be back eventually.

Hi,

I have tried making some designs of my own, but everyone else does so much better, Kristin or anyone who would be willing to help, I would really appreciate it.

May 30,2009 will be our 50th wedding anniversary. We will be spending a week at WDW and 7 day Magic Cruise. If someone could make us something we could put on a couple of T-Shirts for either or both the cruise and the week at Disney, we would really appreciate it. I would like to make a couple of different shirts and use the same designs for a door sign.

Please let me know if some designs are posted as I not always sure where to find them.

Thanks so much,

Peg

Could you please make a sign of the Wonder & the Magic with the mickey & minnie on the anchor saying The Harverson Family on both. Thank you so much I would really appreciate it. I have tried and tried to make a sign & it doesn't come close to the ones you make. Thanks again.

Lisa

Hi Kristine,
I just stumbled across this thread along with hundreds of others. You're a very gifted graphic artist and the fact that you give your designs away are just mind boggling. I too would love a few of your designs but I can see how busy you are. So for now I'm just subscribbing and I'll wait. Keep up the fantastic work.:goodvibes

thank you in advance for doing this for us.

would you please make the Cruising the Magic in Mickey ears with
1. featuring Mom, Dad, Bryan and Melissa
2. featuring Mom, Dad, Kelly and William
3. featuring Mom, Dad, Thomas and Megan

Again, thank you for your time and talent

hello Kristine

I made a request a few weeks before your cruise. I know that you're so busy:scared1: , but I just want to bump it up. Please don't feel rushed by any mean. Thanks :flower3:

Hi! I'd like to put in my request...We are cruising 10/25.

1. Halloween on the Magic Featuring Michelle, Pedro, Briana & Alyssa
2. Purple/pink/Black Tink - Briana
3. Pirate & princess party tink - Alyssa

Thank you!! I enjoyed reading your trip report!

Michelle

Hi Kristine,

I know you stopped doing signs but was wondering if you were able to do these by Thursday before we leave. No big deal if you can't! Just need to know if so that I can start attempting my own.

Thanks,
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter