• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kroger 4X Fuel Points for Gift Cards - Labor Day Weekend Fri/Sat/Sun

BridgetBordeaux

DIS Veteran
I just saw this. I may be announcing it late, but it is only through Sept 3rd in Atlanta.
Is it in your area? You have to load the digital coupon to get it!

Dumb question so does that mean I get 40 cents off per gallon if I get a $100 gift card?

Yes it does, 1000 points gets you $1 off gas, so if you buy $250 gift card you get 1000 points = $1.00. We always pay off our trips this way.

Dumb question so does that mean I get 40 cents off per gallon if I get a $100 gift card?
Yes.......getting a 100 dollar gift card during the promotion means you will get 40 cents of per gallon up to 35 gallons in one fill up. We bring multiple family vehicles and usually get 20 to 30 gallons

Yes it does, 1000 points gets you $1 off gas, so if you buy $250 gift card you get 1000 points = $1.00. We always pay off our trips this way.
just remember the max savings allowed is 1.00 per gallon, so be careful and don't go overboard!

How do you get this digital coupon? My daughter lives in Virginia and shops at Kroger all the time and I had actually wanted to get some gift cards and since I am going down there this weekend, it would be the perfect time to buy these. Thanks in advance.

How do you get this digital coupon? My daughter lives in Virginia and shops at Kroger all the time and I had actually wanted to get some gift cards and since I am going down there this weekend, it would be the perfect time to buy these. Thanks in advance.
Do you have a Kroger account? If so just log in or open app and add it.

Thanks for the info everyone. Both cars are 15-16 gallon tanks. So a 6ish% savings isn't bad at all. We leave for the Fort on Monday, I need to map out Krogers :)

The digital coupon should be easy to load but also be on the look out for a Catalina that will print out (at least one did at my Smiths) that will get you the same deal

Yes.......getting a 100 dollar gift card during the promotion means you will get 40 cents of per gallon up to 35 gallons in one fill up. We bring multiple family vehicles and usually get 20 to 30 gallons

We do the same. Op, thanks for the reminder.

I picked up a card today. When they are doing these promotions I buy gift cards to places we are going anyway. For example, we eat at Texas Roadhouse a lot, so I bought a $50 card to have for the next time we go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter