• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Krusty burger?

janek1234

Earning My Ears
I was just watching a you tube video showing the krusty burger joint and it showed premade burgers and they topped them with melted velveeta cheese stuff. Am I the only one completely turned off by the idea of a premade burger topped with velveeta for 10.99?

I was just watching a you tube video showing the krusty burger joint and it showed premade burgers and they topped them with melted velveeta cheese stuff. Am I the only one completely turned off by the idea of a premade burger topped with velveeta for 10.99?

:thumbsup2 Agree! We were there at the end of June and was NOT impressed by any of the food there. Very cute to look at but not to eat! (We didn't eat there because we didn't like the way it looked...maybe it tastes better????)

We did enjoy drinks at Moe's...the Duff was OK, but I prefer a guiness at Finnegans. The kids liked the flaming moe and some other quirky drink from the food court.

(My sons did buy one of the big donuts...it made for cute pics and it was good!)

It sounds like Richters might be a better choice and they're not fabulous. Universal could use a good burger joint.

From what I've heard, they are great.

Different burgers from the other quick service spots. Everytime I've gotten a burger from Richter's or Mel's I've never been a fan. Definitely giving Krusty Burger a shot.

It sounds like Richters might be a better choice and they're not fabulous. Universal could use a good burger joint.

I had the Krusty burger to say I had a Krusty burger,it wasn't very good,basically a mediocre theme park burger.I think the best burger at the theme parks is Wimpy's at IOA which is only open seasonally,although I haven't eaten there in a while but I remember them being very good in the 5-10 times I've eaten there.The truth is none of the dishes at Fast Food blvd in Springfield looked very amazing,and they all looked like they were $2-$3 overpriced,even for theme park prices.I'll end up trying them all over time but nothing blew me away.I do want to try some of those juices at the beverage counter next time,I had the Flaming Moe which was cool and you get a cool souvenir cup but it was just a fizzy orange soda.I'm still upset they removed the old Moose Juice/Goose Juice at IOA and replaced them with an Icee product,back in the day they were more like a slush and I would buy them all the time because they were good,now it's just an Icee full of air.

I wasn't a fan of the cheese spread but other than the price, it wasn't bad. The french fries were good.

The burger was decent. It did seem on the expensive size, but you have to eat a Krusty Burger when in Springfield! :)

The burger was decent. It did seem on the expensive size, but you have to eat a Krusty Burger when in Springfield! :)

Did you use a DP credit to get this? Its not supposed to be included, but I read a review of someone who did.

I didn't use the DP credit because I didn't see the "UD" logo next to the item on the menu, like you see everywhere else. I should have asked and tried though.

Me and my daughter has the tacos at Bumble Bee Man Taco truck and I thought they were good and freshly made as you order. I would eat here again and plan to do so when we are there for HHn in a couple of weeks.

We had a Krusty burger at the end of August. The liquid cheese was a bit gross and the portion size was smaller than other theme park meals. We didn't think the food justified the price. The big pink donut for 4.99 however was delicious.

We ate there in June, dh had the chicken waffle sandwich, dd13 had the chicken dinner, dd15 had pizza and I had the waffle fries. 3 of us liked the Buzz Cola, which is a cherry cola with a LOT of cherry flavor. I thought the chicken was good, but hated the waffle sandwich, that mayo grossed me out. I do not eat nacho cheese sauce, etc so would not want that on a burger, but did feel the fries were awesome, too. Next day we tried the big pink donut, and 3 of the 4 thought it was good (though I did wish the pink = strawberry or cherry). We're looking forward to trying the taco truck next time we are there.

Isn't there some burger called The Clogger? Or something like that? No thanks to that. I have enough things that can kill me in this world without a fatty fat grease burger designed to stop my heart, and yes, I know it is tongue in cheek, but still..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter