~~**~~ KSCwgirl's DISign thread ~~**~~

kscwgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi :) For now I'm doing custom work or customizing designs I already have done until I get more of a stash built up.

I have also taken Natalie's b&w autograph blank and made more characters, those 31 can be found here. If you need a character that is not there, please check Natalie's photobucket here. If it's not there either, post here and let me know and I'll make it for you.

Here are the other DISigns I have up currently.

My photobucket is here.

Tshirt designs:

Tattoo Sheets

If you have an idea for a DISign, please post here and if I can make it for you, I will.

If you want one of the above DISigns customized, please let me know.

I do have a full time job and 2 small children, so please be patient. If you are working under a deadline, please let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate your request.

Thanks!!

I posted in another thread for you, was not sure if you wanted everything in one thread now.
I needed the Mom-Moms ....
Larah-Ann
Lexi
Emily
Alli
David Jr

Grammy....
Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.

The castle just as pictured without May 2010 (even know that is when we are going LOL)

Thank you again

I posted in another thread for you, was not sure if you wanted everything in one thread now.
I needed the Mom-Moms ....
Larah-Ann
Lexi
Emily
Alli
David Jr

Grammy....
Larah-Ann
Emily
David Jr.

The castle just as pictured without May 2010 (even know that is when we are going LOL)

Thank you again

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to access most threads on the boards for a while now.

here's your shirts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter