L&M Car Rental ~ I just made online ressies ~ little nervous HELP!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, the jump in car rental costs from last year is tremendous! I am in Canada, so I have to add 1.60 to prices! I looked around and read post here and decided to dive in and book L&M. I called them yesterday for rates, they told me to look at their web site, the guy must have been busy, because I felt rushed ~ anyone have that happen. Their rates are better thab other, example: Mid-sized car (that's what we need) for ten days. This is the bottom line cost in USF.

L&M $283
Dollar $380
Hertz $407 (off site)
Budget $415

I will watch mousesavers.com and keep checking the web sites. I see lots of deals that expire Feb 5, 2002, so I guess new deals will come out soon!

Tell me your experience with L&M. Counter fast/slow? Service? Car clean/function? Thanks! S

There is a thread on this board that is discussing L&M car rental. I think it's about 4 pages long! For myself, I've booked a minivan for March. I've always seen their counter when I've arrived at MCO and wondered how I could contact them for rates. thanks to a couple of messages on here, I found their website and got a great rate!

Sharon

SandraC, don't worry. I used L&M for my vacation last week. The service was fast and easy. The car was new and clean. If you don't plan on taking the extra insurance, bring your proof of insurance with you.

I did book online directly from their site. Got a confirmation the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter