La Crêperie de Paris: what are the waits like?

Centopar

Dole Whip enthusiast
I notice that La Crêperie de Paris doesn't accept reservations, and mobile order isn't available. Has anyone eaten there yet? What was the wait like? And how were lines for the takeout service?

(DD, 4, is extremely motivated by the idea of an all-pancakes restaurant.)

I walked in at 11:00-ish last Friday, and it was really only 2/3 full, and everyone that wanted to, was seated the whole time I was there with no line.

The outside line never had fewer than 20 people in it for the several days I was there. It wouldn't surprise me if you could have a whole meal inside in the time it would take to get through the outside line.

We ate there on the 19th. When we first were back there, in late morning, they told me they were pulling people from the quick service line to see if they wanted to dine inside. We went back about noon and were able to sit immediately. Someone was seated next to us, with something they purchased at the quick service,and then ordered soup and drinks from the menu. It was a really great lunch, our food was really good and it was nice to sit down. The quick service line was REALLY long and only benches in the area to sit at, no tables.

Amazing - thank you so much for posting! Snagged a reservation for lunch on one of our Epcot days. Currently having a cuddle with a very excited little girl who loves crepes!

January doesn’t look like it’s open yet, but there’s a lot of availability for NYE so hopefully some DISers will be happy.

Mid October, it was walk up 3 different days. we also saw them trying to pull people from the QS line as well.

Mid October, it was walk up 3 different days. we also saw them trying to pull people from the QS line as well.
Of course some people like me and the people I front of us thought the qs was the same thing. Tried to go in and sit down and got denied :( worst, the qs had run out of regular crepes (not sure about the ts). Either way the readies will def. Help for super busy days.

Do you think they’d mind if we just had dessert and drinks at our 8:20 reservation on NYE?

Do you think they’d mind if we just had dessert and drinks at our 8:20 reservation on NYE?
At Disney you can order whatever you want as long as the restaurant offers À la carte ordering. You’ll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter