La Hacienda entrees for 2 and DDP

Eccle

Mouseketeer
We are looking at La Hacienda as one of our ADR for our next trip, but was wondering if you can get the entrees for 2 using the DDP? (Obviously using 2 credits not 1)

Great thank you. I wasn’t sure if that would be excluded
There really are not many exclusions when using the Dining plans. You will see some "enhancements" that are not included, but by and large, you can choose any entree on the menu, and can use the appropriate number of credits.

I found that there were only a few exclusions for alcohol choices as well, and the server pointed them out so there was no confusion. My DSIL laughingly asked if Mccallum (sp) was included and the server, who by that time knew he was teasing, laughed and told him to choose from the upper side of the scotch selections.

Anything listed as "for 2" or "serves 2" or more requires that many credits to use the dining plan.

Do those entrees require 2 table service credits? Or just 1?

1 credit from 2 people, so 2 credits total. I guess one person could use 2 credits and eat it all themselves, but that would be a lot of food for 1 person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter