La Hacienda vs Via Napoli

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
We arrive next week so of course I have to start rearranging all the plans I've already made. :dance3:

Via Napoli is an old favorite, anyone been lately? How was it?

We've never been to La Hacienda, thought maybe we'd give it a try.

May end up canceling, I'm just randomly searching now trying to make some more plans. I really want Space 220 lounge so will try to switch if I can.

We just ate at La Hacienda last week for the first time. (I think I did eat there at some point as a kid/teen) My husband and I agreed it would go into the rotation for places to eat on future trips. Hacienda is owned by a third party and not Disney. This is worth mentioning because if your kids are used to eating the chicken tenders for example---they aren't the same as the chicken tenders the rest of the parks have and this was a hand-up with my picky eaters. My husband got some kind of steak entree and I got the lobster tacos. We also had the guac and queso as an appetizer. The view over the water was great too. We would go back there again. I think next time I would try to make a later reservation to eat so we could try and catch the fireworks from there.

That sounds great, I think we will give La Hacienda a try! I have an early dinner adr there and then plan to hop over to the MK. Thanks for the info. :thanks:

Only had the pizza at Via Napoli, it was good but I thought way over priced for what it was. Good pizza, still probably one of the best at WDW.
Never had a bad meal at La Hacienda That would be my choice. A window view is even better, but no guarantee to get one.

Only had the pizza at Via Napoli, it was good but I thought way over priced for what it was. Good pizza, still probably one of the best at WDW.
Never had a bad meal at La Hacienda That would be my choice. A window view is even better, but no guarantee to get one.
We've been to Via Napoli a few times but haven't been back since covid started. I'm going to keep the La Hacienda adr, sometimes it's fun to try something new! I'll request a table by the window and see if we get lucky. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter