La Nouba Discount for May/June

ACDSNY

Let the countdown begin!
Thought I'd pass along there are discounts for Cat. 2 tickets for La Nouba for DVC members and AP for May/June 2007 shows. I called today to order tickets for May 3rd, but I forgot to ask exactly what dates the discounts are good for.

$175 for 2 adult and 1 child.:thumbsup2

You are FANTASTIC. I have been holding off and holding off, but I was going to buy them tomorrow for our trip in a couple of weeks. Thanks very much.

I'm glad our waiting paid off. We even have pretty good seats section 105, row D.:banana:

What do I have to tell them to get it? What number did you call?

I was actually transferred by DVC MS, but by the sound of the phone ques it was just the regular WDW number for booking all types of reservations.

I just asked if there were any discounts for DVC members, Annual passholder or Disney VISA. There were discounts for DVC and AP so I'll have to show one of the cards when I pick them up at will call.

Bumping for those that might have missed this over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter