LA Times Article - MSEP in DCA

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
I forgot if I posted this (or anyone did). But you should really check out the article from the LA Times. There is one line I've got to point out:
If you didn't know better, you'd think the new park was built just to reinforce in people's minds what a brilliant idea Disneyland is.
That's beautifully put, isn't it?

Aside from a complete lack of knowledge of some of the Minutia that we at the rumours board know and love, an Interesting article.

Her focus seems to be on the Rolling blackout issues more then which park it is in.

PErsonally, I think the parade will just remind californians how dumb they were for letting singleminded environmentalists write there laws. Plus since ANahiem has its own grid and thus lower prices and no blackouts, the locals will know better. Won't help, but its true none the less.

I personally think this is a good idea, although I do not know how much this will help attendance for DCA. I also found one quote rather amusing:

I picture Mickey standing there on a summer night, with palms upward and a playful smile, saying to the crowd, "What did you want me to do, reduce ticket prices?"

The only thing is is that I read it wrong and though it said:

I picture Mikey standing there on a summer night, with palms upward and a playful smile, saying to the crowd, "What did you want me to do, reduce ticket prices?"

I dunno, I founs it amusing anyways....

Panthius

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter