• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Labor Day Grand Gathering...

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
Donnie wants to know who is coming so he can let his new girlfriend know, so check in...

So far we have....
Donnie, family and Girlfriend that starts with a d and I forgot already...oops!
Kahuna (Steve) and Renee and family(fourlegged)
Gatordad (Pete) and Gatormom1 (Chris) and family
Clkelly (Carol) (don't know if family is tuggin' along or not)
AuburnJen92 (Jen) and Chris and family

Chime in...

Her name is Donna, her avatar is the cocker spaniel. She lives in PA>

I could get Debbie out of my head and knew it wasn't it, so I punted, sorry.:guilty:

Lots of people try to get me out of their heads - but it doesn't work!!! Maybe someone should invent "Debbie Cleanse"!!:lmao:

I'll be there for the LDGG party! Pete is in charge of bringing Al.

debbiet came memorial day. Don't forget our friends the Jello-bunch

We'll be there fans, blender, alcohol and all...and a fixed golf cart so we can LOOP!!!:thumbsup2 We will be arriving either Thursday or Friday (have not decided yet) and leaving Tuesday.

Pete, are you bringing my cart from Derek? You got enough room? Is he coming? I need answers. Oh btw drop him $2,600 off for my cart too ok. :lmao:

Crabs aren't welcome at the GG's? :confused3

only if they are de-clawed. You however, are most welcome, no need for claw removal.

We can always in a pinch add your photo to the tree of shame, er fame.

Pete, are you bringing my cart from Derek? You got enough room? Is he coming? I need answers. Oh btw drop him $2,600 off for my cart too ok. :lmao:

actually he is going. I don't know how many carts he's bringing with him.

Rudy, Cheryl and I will be coming in Thursday. IBM2010 James and Denise or aka jello-shot people PM me and said they will be there.:cool1:

Who wants to start a send Ami to the fort fund? Maybe I should stand under a bridge holding a sign that says "Will work for Disney Dollars"

Or maybe Donnie's "new Chic" will fund my trip, too?:lmao:

Ami, we could make a lemonade stand. Wear your fairy costume we'll make more money.

Who wants to start a send Ami to the fort fund? Maybe I should stand under a bridge holding a sign that says "Will work for Disney Dollars"

Or maybe Donnie's "new Chic" will fund my trip, too?:lmao:

Is it Chic or Chick??? Ask Donnie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter