Ladies (and some gents ;)) share your park beauty tips please.

I always wear wide brimmed hats. It seems like keeping my face shaded helps my makeup stay in place, and generally keeps me cooler. Mine often cover some of part of my shoulders, so my face and shoulders won't burn as easily (I wear sunscreen, primer, and foundation with spf too, but I am the OG Snow White type). It also helps that when your hair starts to look a wreck, you will still look presentable with the hat on.

I love this thread!
At CVS they sell little bottles of aerosol Evian water spray- it's AWESOME for a quick face refresh mid-day or before a dinner reservation! I also like CliniqueActive Post-Workout face/body spray for neutralizing sweat on your face, neck, and chest. Another must-have are the Pacifica Coconut Milk deodorant wipes (sold at Target!) They smell AMAZING and really do remove any post-park funk. If I were expecting rain, a little travel-size dry shampoo in my park bag would work well for a hair touch-up (although i usually braid my hair for park days.)
Stay gorgeous & enjoy your trip!

At least for mens hair, Wen- Chaz Dean is the best thing ever invented and works well in the Parks.

I usually wear a hat, which is totally boring, but it keeps my face from getting burnt and ensures I don’t have to worry about what my sweaty hair looks like! Maybe I will try braids next time, but my hair is short and fine so not sure if it will work.

For face, I use an spf day lotion, plus tarte tinted BB primer which also has spf. Don’t forget sunscreen on the ears and back of neck though! I use my regular blush and eye makeup (mostly Bobbi Brown which holds up well and looks natural).
For lips, last time I went with Sugar lip treatment which, you guessed it, also has SPF. There are lots of colors to choose from and I find it doesn’t dry out my lips like other spf products I’ve tried.

Not really a beauty thing, but I bring lots of nice smelling hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. Sooo much nicer to use over and over than purell.

I'm not really a make-up girl- a little waterproof mascara, blotting papers and some chapstick. The hair issue though.... I've got pretty curly hair that does not appreciate the humidity. The frizzing is audible. I use lots of conditioner in the shower in the morning, a leave in conditioner and then more than normal product from either Ouidad or Deva Curl. Then pray that I don't get soaked on Splash Mountain or a Fl rain storm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter