Ladies- do you wear makeup in the parks?

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
I don't wear much makeup- some powder foundation, a little blush, mascara & lip gloss-- but I was thinking of going without makeup while I'm in the Disney parks. The heat & humidity & sweat- I would imagine my makeup would be gone in no time if I did wear any.

Do you wear makeup to the parks?

I sometimes do, but by make up I mean foundation. I use a good high spf on my face and then put a light foundation over the top, not for aesthetic purposes as much as that it seems to 'seal over' the sun cream. Well that is my theory. I wear a light single coat of water proof mascara and that's about it. I'm too tired when I get in at night to mess with taking more than that off

I'm a biased answer because I don't wear makeup anywhere, but no.

I do use a moisturizer and lip balm, both with sunblock, as part of my regular routine, and those come to WDW with me for sure.

Thought about asking this same question this morning! I wear light powder, EOS lip balm, eye shadow, liner, and mascara, this is light make-up for me (I'm a pageant Queen). I wear the same to work, so I guess this is about normal now that I think about it. :lmao: But I only wear it for the pictures, I like to get pictures from every park so I just make sure to grab them in the morning before I sweat it all off! But in the evenings I look like death, but I never bring it with me!

When I was there in August 2012, I wore tinted moisturizer, waterproof mascara, long wear cream eyeshadow and eyeliner, and lip balm with sunscreen.

I just do waterproof mascara and under eye concealer w/ prep+ prime from Mac and sunscreen for face & body. Oh I can't forget my favorite lip treatment Sugar in Petal.

I have bad skin, so I usually do because I want to look nice in photos. However, this year, I've been realizing that: A. all the makeup I use to cover my skin is probably making it worse; and B. I use our camera for our photos, so I can photoshop out any blemishes in photos I want to share with the internet or have printed. So I think this year, I may go with a little eyeshadow and mascara and that's it. That's what I've been doing daily at home, and my face does seem a little happier with it! Plus then when I do wear makeup for an event or something, I feel amazingly good looking! :laughing:

I go when it's not hot. I wear light make up in thr parks like powder and mascara. The same things I would wear at home. If I went and they had some freak heat wave and it was over 85 degrees I wouldn't wear anything but mascara.

I wore mascara, a solid neutral eye shadow (goes on in 10 sec), sunscreen, concealer, and lip balm. I wanted to at least look decent in pictures. :)

I was there this past week and the amount of makeup I wore reduced each day lol I started out with my powder foundation, eyeshadow, liner, mascara and blush and ended up with just the liner and mascara. It was just WAY too hot and it was nice to be able to wipe or wash my face with cool water and not have to worry about my foundation coming off!

Don't wear much make up on a "normal" day and less at the parks. Maybe moisturizer (depending on time of year and temperature) and SPF lip gloss. Mickey doesn't seem to mind and Figment has never noticed that I can tell.
:thumbsup2

I actually wear more makeup at WDW than I do normally. I need SPF stuff for trips that I don't wear at home- on a WDW day, I use SPF moisturizer, SPF powder base, SPF setting powder, SPF lip balm, and blush, eye shadow and mascara.

We don't go during really hot months, so I don't have to worry about makeup melting off.

I'm a biased answer because I don't wear makeup anywhere, but no.

I do use a moisturizer and lip balm, both with sunblock, as part of my regular routine, and those come to WDW with me for sure.
That's me as well :thumbsup2

I barely wear makeup to work, so no. I do wear sunscreen and carry Chapstick though.

I wear the same makeup that I do at home (light foundation, a little blush, mascara, sunscreen and sunscreen chapstick). People always say "oh you don't need make-up" but when I don't wear make up they ask if I am sick- ha! I do make sure that my mascara is waterproof when I am in Disney just in case I get wet on rides or swim or whatever.

I wore Bronzer, lip gloss or a lipstick, big sunglasses (so no on the eye makeup) and that did it. I think one night I threw on some mascara. That was it.

For me it's Sun screen, one coat of waterproof mascara and tinted lip balm and replenish through the day I like being able to splash my face with water during the day and I don't have to worry about wet rides and rain.

I just wear what I do on a normal day - Bare Minerals foundation powder with SPF and mascara. Occasionally I'll wear eye liner if I know I'll be in lots of pictures. It is usually all worn/sweated off by noon during the summer anyways.

I NEVER leave the house without sunscreen and have a great BB Cream by Tarte that has the physical sunscreens that are the best to use. It is tinted and can be reapplied. Dusting of powder to set it, cream bronzer on my cheeks and eyelids and mascara. Tinted lip balm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter