• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies - Hats in the Parks?

I always wear a hat. I bring 2-3 with me on Disney trips. Here are two pictures from the same trip. Two different hats - same fanny pack!

I love Wallaroo Hats. I am wearing the "Casual Traveler" below.

Now that is a complete family hat picture!! Great Guys!!

I'm not a hat person either but I found a hat that I really like. It's "featherweight" and really, really comfy. The neck strap is completely removable if you like. I really like this hat and will now be packing it on every trip (recently used it for Hawaii).

The hat looks nice, lightweight and is of helpful to protect from sun rays. Nice for a beach hat.

I'm a hair tie, headband, sunglasses and sunscreen type person.
I don't do hats

Strange!! Do you have some kind of hatred for hats :P
But I really like your ways of styling up instead of using a hat. I might wanna try this idea some or the other time.

I wasn't a hat person, always felt to hot on my head, until my husband bought me a sun hat. Its white and made of that moisture wicking fabric that keeps you cool. It also has a mesh venting all around the crown. I love this hat. I've worn it all over the United States. It gives me shade.

Now, here is someone.... who has converted herself from hat hatred to hat lover and has been to every part of states wearing this hat... This is awwesome :)

I'm not a hat person either. However, I always wear one at Disney, mainly to protect my face, suncreen isn't enough, don't want wrinkles! A hat also makes me feel cooler, since I'm not feeling that hot sun beating on my head. I usually wear a bucket style hat (easy to fold up & stick in a bag). I also bring a baseball style hat to mix it up. I've tried not wearing a hat in the parks & the heat definitely effected me more.

You talk similar to my girlfriend. She is like applying sunscreen while we are going to parks or to beach. I remember last holiday when I presented her a hat which I particularly ordered with a custom design with a logo of angel from hatpros.com and she quite liked it not only because it saved her from sun rays :hyper: but also the stuff was pretty nice and it saved a lot of money from buying sunscreen :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter