Ladies-only Valentine Sent/Received thread-COMPLETED

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Okay, all the names are out!!! :cool1:

Please check your PMs and if for some reason you didn't get one let me know asap! Thanks!!

Remember there is a $10 minimum for this exchange which does not include shipping costs. (Delivery confirmation is highly recommended but not required.)

The send by date is January 29.

Please post here once you have sent out your package.

And then post again when and what you receive. :thumbsup2

Have fun shopping ladies and kiddos!!
:goodvibes :love:

I'm going to start my shopping today! I think it was such a great idea to ask what the kids like! :cool1: :lmao:

I'm going to start my shopping today! I think it was such a great idea to ask what the kids like! :cool1: :lmao:

That was a great idea. Gee, what smart person came up with that idea?? :confused: :rolleyes1 ;)

Okay, looks like all the names have been picked up!! Well, all the ones that I remembered to check the read receipt box on. :rolleyes:

So, we have one week and 3 shopping days left ladies!! Have fun! :yay:

That was a great idea. Gee, what smart person came up with that idea?? :confused: :rolleyes1 ;)

Okay, looks like all the names have been picked up!! Well, all the ones that I remembered to check the read receipt box on. :rolleyes:

So, we have one week and 3 shopping days left ladies!! Have fun! :yay:

Well, I think she should be rewarded some how, she has made shopping so much easier for everyone.

:rotfl:
Nope, just trying to lure you to Vegas. ;)

Okay exchangers!! Today is Friday! I hope some of you have plans to do some shopping this week-end. :rolleyes1

Vegas has never had much appeal, but I'd come visit you.

:rotfl:
Nope, just trying to lure you to Vegas. ;)

Okay exchangers!! Today is Friday! I hope some of you have plans to do some shopping this week-end. :rolleyes1

I only have a thing or two to buy before my package is ready to go.

To my Valentine recipient: The box will be a mass of packing stuff, and will probably look a mess. Be sure to check every nook and cranny in the box. I hope everything makes it in one piece!
1.gif

I only have a thing or two to buy before my package is ready to go.

To my Valentine recipient: The box will be a mass of packing stuff, and will probably look a mess. Be sure to check every nook and cranny in the box. I hope everything makes it in one piece!
1.gif

Boy Debbie, you're good. I have barely began to shop!

I can't shop until the weekend I am nervous because I can't find a disney store near me.:sad2: So I hope I do OK.:headache:

Good thing about Valentine's Day.....candy is dandy! And if you have a party supply store near you (especially Party City) they have great Valentine's day stuff, including Disney stuff. I plan to go there on Sunday & do the majority of my shopping there!

Good thing about Valentine's Day.....candy is dandy! And if you have a party supply store near you (especially Party City) they have great Valentine's day stuff, including Disney stuff. I plan to go there on Sunday & do the majority of my shopping there!

Great idea!
:idea: Thanks!:thumbsup2

For anyone whose Target is lacking in the Valentine's Day department, I know that Wal-mart and Wal-greens both have lots of the stuff.
So if you have either of those near you, that can be an option too. :thumbsup2

Have a good day everyone!! :cool1:

For anyone whose Target is lacking in the Valentine's Day department, I know that Wal-mart and Wal-greens both have lots of the stuff.
So if you have either of those near you, that can be an option too. :thumbsup2

Have a good day everyone!! :cool1:

I went to Party City last night & they had great stuff, especially for kids. I saw hair clips, necklaces, crayons, pencils, stickers, small stuffed animals, and of course, candy! (but who in heaven's name buys yogurt covered raisins for a Valentine's treat????) Kmart also has a great selection of candy.

We don't have Target. We don't have Party City. We don't have a Disney Store...but we will do what we can for our exchangees :thumbsup2

I went to Party City last night & they had great stuff, especially for kids. I saw hair clips, necklaces, crayons, pencils, stickers, small stuffed animals, and of course, candy! (but who in heaven's name buys yogurt covered raisins for a Valentine's treat????) Kmart also has a great selection of candy.

Wow, that sounds cool. We don't have a Party City here but in CA we had one close by and they always had cute things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter