Ladies-underwear question

My husband has accused me of being a hoarder on undies & socks. Now taking inventory, I think he may be right. :lmao: I have a lot of underwear and socks! But not a lot of bras. What is a normal amount? How much do you have?

I have lots. I think I've got about 30 pairs each of underwear and socks and about 8 bras.

I have a ton of underwear, but I have my favorites, and then others that I never wear (why I keep them, I don't know!:confused3)

I also have a lot of socks.

Bras- I have four and three of them are in horrible shape. For some reason, I have a hard time spending money on bras, which is weird because they are a necessity! I really need to suck it up and invest in some new ones!

The last time I bought bras I bought 4 bras and they were $30 a piece but they are so worth it. The more you pay for a bra the better it is. In my experience anyway.

I have too many underwear (even with thining the herd), not enough bras (hard to find ones that fit the way I like) and just the right amount of socks (which is not many since I pretty much live in flip flops outside of work).

Lots of undies, but only 6 pair of socks. I hate wearing them and only do so when I'm working out. I wear flip flops even when there's snow on the ground.

I am like most- lots of panties (probably 30 pairs), lots of socks (30-40 pairs), and only 3 or 4 old and beat up bras. I really need to get out and buy a few good quality bras that fit well.

I have made DD into quite a underclothes hoarder, too- she has more bras than me! She also wears camisoles every day, so has them in almost every color. I'd say she has more than 20 of those.

The item she has waaay too many of? Socks. She plays soccer, so she has dedicated soccer socks. She always wears a second pair of ankle socks under her soccer socks for extra cushioning and blister prevention. And she just likes fun patterned socks, so she gets them on every occasion from her Gramdmas and other relatives/friends.

She has 2 dresser drawers full of "regular" socks, another big bin full of soccer socks, and yet another full of white ankle socks. I've created a monster!!! :rotfl:

Wow. I had no idea.

I've got about 15-20 underwear, about 10 pairs of socks (all white). Bras - 5. Mounds of stockings and knee-highs, though (conservative office). I need to purge them and start anew.

I have lots of socks and underwear! I need more bras pretty bad. I have a size that is very difficult to find so I have to special order and they are too expensive. So I make em last! I do not plan to prance around in them for all to see anytime soon, so I guess I will be ok. They are getting worn out now that I think about it.

14 bras, 14 panties...2 weeks without needing to do laundry if necessary.

Socks, I have tons.

3 bras
about a dozen panties
about a dozen pairs of socks

I do laundry daily & buy new undergarment every few months.

I have about 10 bras, 20 pairs of socks, and about 30 panties....

I also have about 60 pairs of tights/pantyhose...:sad2:

I have about 15 prs of underwear, 10 prs of socks, and 4 bras.

I am not a hoarder...I am a lingere collector! :rotfl:

I am sooo gonna use this line:thumbsup2 You are a brilliant woman:worship:

The last time I bought bras I bought 4 bras and they were $30 a piece but they are so worth it. The more you pay for a bra the better it is. In my experience anyway.

ITA I buy chepos for gardening etc but for everyday & dress I pay about 35 to 60.

Undies - 40 pairs but they are for different uses - dresses, jeans etc
Socks - 35/40 - again running socks, winter socks, etc
Bras - 36(yeah I am a collector:rotfl2:) if you count sports 42

I too am a undie hoarder! My drawer is jammed packed full and the weird thing is that I have my favorites that I wear ALL THE TIME but the other 65 pairs just sit there??? Not too sure why I do that. But I also have tons of socks and 3 good bras. It obviously has been a long time since I bought bras because when I took my daughter school clothes shopping I was shocked at the cost of bras! Maybe that's why I haven't bought myself any in a very long time LOL!!

I have a walk in closet devoted to lingerie. I probably shouldn't even mention what I have.

At best guess, I have about 300 pairs of underwear. Maybe 200 bras. I don't do pantyhose, so probably 50 pairs of stockings and about a dozen specialty items such as latex or other unique fabric.

I actually lost an accurate count of my night and daytime lingerie as I recently had custom lingerie designed and manufactured, so I have a lot of rearranging going on. It is in the hundreds.

I have a walk in closet devoted to lingerie. I probably shouldn't even mention what I have.

At best guess, I have about 300 pairs of underwear. Maybe 200 bras. I don't do pantyhose, so probably 50 pairs of stockings and about a dozen specialty items such as latex or other unique fabric.

I actually lost an accurate count of my night and daytime lingerie as I recently had custom lingerie designed and manufactured, so I have a lot of rearranging going on. It is in the hundreds.

Where does one have custom lingerie designed and manufactured?

I easily have over 100 pairs of underwear, but I have a good reason! Victoria's Secret stopped making 100% cotton underwear--they now add Lycra. Honestly (and this is probably TMI) the underwear with Lycra feels like it does not "breathe", and it feels terrible to me!!!

So, I am hoarding all my 100% cotton pairs that I have collected over the years. I did find Ambrielle 100% cotton underwear at JCPenney, and they fit just about as good as Victoria's Secret, so I bought a bunch of those, too. I probably have 30 pairs of those. Whenever I see 100% cotton underwear I buy a bunch, even though I don't "need" them. I never want to be forced to wear cotton/Lycra blend, and it seems like that is all that will be available soon, so I am keeping my monstrous stash!! I cannot even close the drawer, but I don't care, I will NOT give up my 100% cotton underwear!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter