Ladies - what is on your Christmas list

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
And the annual question has started ... mom, what do you want for Christmas. I am sitting here thinking I really don't know. Sigh. Ladies, what are some of your requests? Maybe I will get a good idea.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!!

I'm thiniking I want a Tory Burch wallet. My splurge request from my parents is a Mackenzie Childs rooster for my kitchen.

I was thinking of getting an air fryer from kohl's this friday as a christmas gift to myself because it's going to be on a good deal, I just hope it's something we'll use often!
I have a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer oven that I got last year and use a ton but not only for the air fry feature. I also just got the grill which is also an air fryer but haven't tried the air fryer function on it yet. I did make air fryer chicken parm last week and it was really good.

I was thinking of getting an air fryer from kohl's this friday as a christmas gift to myself because it's going to be on a good deal, I just hope it's something we'll use often!

I'm getting my mom the air fryer lid for the instant pot. I think it'll get used and it'll be better than having a 2nd appliance, not that the lid seems that much smaller. Small kitchen though.

I don't have anything on my list, but also don't have anything on my looking for me list except for a new case for my sunglasses. I think that'll have to wait until spring/summer when tj max and places actually have some in stock. The spring on my vera Bradley case is starting to go.

I asked for additional pieces for my Willow Tree nativity, a Canon Ivy (primarily to use for my planner but I'm sure DD10 will play too), some indoor/outdoor slippers, a cast iron skillet, a new pair of jeans, a lighted make up mirror. My inlaws and parents still buy for us so this is distributed amongst them and my DH may work with my DD to chose something too, we aren't consistent on what he and I do each year. I primarily put it all on an Amazon wish list so everyone can see.

I have a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer oven that I got last year and use a ton but not only for the air fry feature. I also just got the grill which is also an air fryer but haven't tried the air fryer function on it yet. I did make air fryer chicken parm last week and it was really good.

Hmm I didn't realize that the air fryer can double with a grill or instant pot, Now i'm going to have to do some more research on what to choose!

I'm leaning towards asking for one of the K-Duo Keurig Makers (it's a single cup and pot combo) since DH drinks 10 cups a day and I like making mine as I go. Right now we have BOTH coffee makers on the counter. I am also thinking of re-doing our living room in the spring and rather then paying for it myself, I might add the curtains, a new rug, lamps and sofa covers into my Amazon Wish List and let DH pick what he wants to get me off it. Just something different this year!

My Mom usually gets our splurge gifts for us. This year I requested Weathertech Floor Mats for our new van, a new door lock that can use a code instead of a key, and a phone sanitizer. Mom is the world's worst gift buyer, so if you don't send her a very specific list, no telling what you will get. She also prefers things that are for the "household" so she doesn't have to worry about separate gifts for me and DH.

If anyone out there loves steak, consider an Anova sous vide circulator. We love ours and now have steaks, lamb and pork at home that tastes as good as what you can get in high end restaurants. A cast iron pan is critical for the final searing. The best thing about it is that we can throw the meat in then forget about it for hours. Whenever we are ready for dinner, it only takes a quick 2 minute sear and we are eating the best steak ever, cooked to a perfect medium rare all the way through, no matter how thick the cut.

If you miss going to restaurants for good meat, do yourself a favor and look into the sous vide cooking technique. We have not used our grill since getting ours.

Meijers recently had ribeyes for $5.99/lb and they were absolutely wonderful.

Sweats - working from home became permanent for me in January (even prior to Covid) and its an old, cold house.

Single serve moka pot - for homemade mochas, since I don't leave the house much during the week anymore LOL

New comforter set

TV for my office - I have a pretty new one in there already but it's a bit too big for the room size. But I'll give the bigger one to DD20, so it's really more of a gift for her in the end than me...

For me this year it is Disney Gift Cards since we are going in February for out 30th anniversary. I am getting my husband one for $200 so if I can get him a slot to make a lightsaber he doesn't have to worry about what we won't be able to spend on other things.

We bought a Ninja Foodi XL Deluxe this weekend. It has 9 functions including airfryer, pressure cooker, dehydrator . It’s about what my parents wanted to spend so they will give that to us.
For myself I’m asking for an 8 cup or larger food processor, a new wallet, a dayplanner. Nothing too exciting but all things I would use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter