• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies, which lip stain do you recommend?

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
I would like to try a lite pink color. One type looked like a crayon, one type a marker and one was sealed with no example of it. So what have you tried and liked?

I like the ones that look like a marker.. I want to try the ones that have the goss with them.. I am in my early 50's and I absolutely hate lipstick, I can't stand the waxy feeling on my lips. I use Covergirl, NYC and Maybelline. of those I think the Maybelline is the lowest on the list as those sometimes leave a glop of something that I have to take off with a tissue. These are the best invention ever. I use coupons that makes them reasonable. Also, sometimes my marker lips stain accidently makes it thru the TSA inspection without being in a quart size baggie. Maybe they think it's a marker.. additional benefit. Love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter