"Lady in Red" - pics that I promised!

ZerasPride

DVC Member Since 2001
As anyone knows who read about my experiences at the black tie wedding reception last Saturday, I had a great time and felt like a princess in my red gown. I promised a few pics and here they are! In the first one I cropped out my sil who lost 70 pounds on Atkins but since I didn't ask her if I could post her pic, I won't. DH is a bit shy and asked to be cropped out of the other two. I wished he would have let me post his pics because he looked so dashing! I hope to have another opportunity to wear this gown again!

FormalShotofRedDressanotherfulllength2.jpg

FormalShotofRedDressfulllength2.jpg

FormalShotofRedDress12.jpg

You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress, and yes, you MUST wear it again ... and SOON ! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Mary-Liz

Lisa, those are beautiful pictures. You are glowing. I'm so proud of you!!!!

Kim sings:

Pretty little girl with the red dress on, pretty little girl she can dance...
Pretty little girl with the red dress on, pretty little girl she came to town...

Mama Mama mama just keep on dancing to it
Baby baby baby I'll dance a tune for you...

Pretty little Girl with the red dress on,
Pretty Pretty Pretty little girl she can dance... :cool1:
...(with all my apologies to Robert Plant) :rolleyes: :cool:

Oh, Lisa you look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Or shall I quote my Cassanova ds9, when I asked him what he thought of you...? "SHE'S HOT MOM!!!"

Lisa, you just look incredible ( big sighhhhhh...). Amazing dress, amazing smile, amazing bod, AMAZING YOU! You just SPARKLE! :hug: :hug: :hug:

va va va vooooooommmmmmmmmm..................................

and you look so happy too :) that's the best part! way to go and cyber high five! thanks for sharing!

You look amazing!! :earseek:

You definately need to find a reason to wear that dress again!!

Lisa ~ You look absolutely stunning, even better than I imagined you looked. Luv, luv, luv the dress and the matching back looks so sweet. You have worked so hard over the last year that you deserve to enjoy all the new and exciting opportunities that being thin are going to bring you.

It is a shame that your DH is so shy. I would really have liked to see the dashing husband of such a gorgeous babe.

When I posted the pics last night, I didn't expect to get such wonderful warm and flattering compliments! You guys are just so good to me! :blush: :love:

It's funny because all I can see are my flaws when I look at the pics. How my waist could be smaller and so could my hips. I also wish I was taller. I know I need to stop the negative self talk. You guys comments sure make a gal feel good though. Thanks to each of you for being part of my support system. How can I fail with people you like behind me?! :flower1:

You look just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your picture and I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Maybe next time your DH will allow you to share a picture of him.

WOW! You look so beautiful! Thank you so much for posting your pics. You are such an inspiration, with so much success and such a wonderful positive disposition!

Sundie

Lisa, you look positively magnificent!! Just like a queen -- the Queen of Hearts for your dashing husband!! As to needing a reason to wear the dress again, who needs a reason? I'd be wearing it to do the shopping, pick up the kids from school, drop off clothes at the dry cleaner ... the dress is reason enough!!

I hope you feel like a million bucks in that lovely gown, because you most certainly look like it!!

princess:

Everyone is right, Lisa, you look absolutely amazing!!!

AND.. I know the perfect place for you to wear that dress again! You need to cruise, Girl!! You better hurry though, because it will end up being too big on you soon!

Fabulous! I just love that dress!! Red is my favorite color too! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter