LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a request for LadyCruise Hawaii 11 with the names Susan and Spence for 2015, Disney Wonder
Thank you

May I have:

Cruise Sign85: Sailing Away Disney Dream July 2015 Imboden Family

Mickey Heads Tsum: Mickey design with Mr. Imboden on the ear; Minnie design with Mrs. Imboden on the ear; Minnie design with Alaina on the ear

Cruise Porthole Ears: Porthole Ear7 (Bruce) with Disney Dream, 2105 and Jeremy
Porthole Ear19 (Olaf floating) with Disney Dream, 2015 and Alaina
Porthole Ear12 (Ariel) with Disney Dream, 2015 and Irene

Thank you!

Dear LadyB,
Thank you so much for spreading your Pixie Dust all over! I have made some magnets myself with a great deal of work and some frustration, so am super happy to see I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

I would love a birthday magnet for our DVC Member Cruise in August. This is the one Cruise%20Birthday/LadyBBdayCruise5_zps604ab83b.jpg.html?
sort=9&o=4 and I would like it to say Susan, August 26; ship is the Dream. If I can have it by the end of July I'll have time to print it and all.

Thank you.
Susan
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/RN4Disney
password is RN4Disney

May I have:

Cruise Sign85: Sailing Away Disney Dream July 2015 Imboden Family

Mickey Heads Tsum: Mickey design with Mr. Imboden on the ear; Minnie design with Mrs. Imboden on the ear; Minnie design with Alaina on the ear

Cruise Porthole Ears: Porthole Ear7 (Bruce) with Disney Dream, 2105 and Jeremy
Porthole Ear19 (Olaf floating) with Disney Dream, 2015 and Alaina
Porthole Ear12 (Ariel) with Disney Dream, 2015 and Irene

Thank you!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/muse7mom
password is muse7mom

Hello!
I am brand-new to the DISboards, and I just stumbled on your designs. These are so cute! I would really love to order some for our family's upcoming cruise on July 25th if you have time to get them done. If not, I completely understand. Here are the ones I was hoping to have (I am not picky about the colors or size of the font - you can choose whatever you think looks best):

LadyBCruisePortHole17: Disney Fantasy, Kelly & Tom
LadyBCruisePortHole24: Disney Fantasy, Jeremy
LadyBCruisePortholeEar23: Disney Fantasy in right ear, Nathan on the bottom of the porthole
LadyBCruisePortHole25: Disney Fantasy, Zachary
LadyBCruisePortHole100: 2015, Gerre
LadyBBdayCruise5: Tom in red ballon, Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseSign75: Disney Fantasy, The Lynn Family Cruise - 2015
LadyBCruiseSign109: The Lynn Family, Disney Fantasy

Again, I know I am ordering a lot and you may not have time to complete them. Whether you get them done or not, I love that you are out there spreading pixie dust in such a fun and thoughtful way :) Thank you!

Hello!
I am brand-new to the DISboards, and I just stumbled on your designs. These are so cute! I would really love to order some for our family's upcoming cruise on July 25th if you have time to get them done. If not, I completely understand. Here are the ones I was hoping to have (I am not picky about the colors or size of the font - you can choose whatever you think looks best):

LadyBCruisePortHole17: Disney Fantasy, Kelly & Tom
LadyBCruisePortHole24: Disney Fantasy, Jeremy
LadyBCruisePortholeEar23: Disney Fantasy in right ear, Nathan on the bottom of the porthole
LadyBCruisePortHole25: Disney Fantasy, Zachary
LadyBCruisePortHole100: 2015, Gerre
LadyBBdayCruise5: Tom in red ballon, Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseSign75: Disney Fantasy, The Lynn Family Cruise - 2015
LadyBCruiseSign109: The Lynn Family, Disney Fantasy

Again, I know I am ordering a lot and you may not have time to complete them. Whether you get them done or not, I love that you are out there spreading pixie dust in such a fun and thoughtful way :) Thank you!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/Cindy2014
password is Cindy2014

Wow! That was an amazing turnaround time! Thank you so much!!!! They are all perfect & I absolutely love them!!!! :)

Hello! So in love with your designs! I'm in no rush at all as we do not sail until September, but when ever it is convenient may I have-

LadyBStreetSign23
Disney Dream
Hood Boulevard

LadyBStreetSign23
Disney Dream
Hood Avenue

LadyBStreetSign32
Disney Dream
Degenstein Way

LadyBCruiseSign34
Disney Dream
Mandi, Michael, Chloe, & Dylan

LadyBCruiseSign122
Disney Dream
Amy, Patrick, Tyler, Jacob & Ana

Thank you SO much!!!

Hi. You're designs are really awesome. My family would love some magnets for our multi-generation cruise on July 19th. Here are the items we picked out:
Cruise license plate 14 - Laura July 2015 Disney Dream
Cruise porthole 10 - Bill Disney Dream
Cruise sign 99 - Laura & Bill July 19-24 Disney Dream
Mickey head princess belle 5- Lisa
Mickey head goofy 2 - Eric
Mickey head daisy 6 - Grace
Mickey head princess group 3 - Grace
Mickey head Minnie 21 - Olivia
Mickey head Fairy 2 - Olivia

Thanks so much!! The girls will have so much fun decorating our doors!

Hello Lady B,
If you wouldn't mind could I please ask you to make a couple graphics for my family's upcoming cruise.
They would be in the folder from the 4th of July....Minnie Mouse with the flag like bow with the name Laura; the Mickey Mouse with the Uncle Sam hat with the name Bob, one with the name Andrew and one with the name Shane.
Also from the Alaska cruise folder the Frozen with the saying "The Farmer Family Keeping Cool in Alaska".
Thank you in advance.
Aquaduck1 aka Laura

Hello! So in love with your designs! I'm in no rush at all as we do not sail until September, but when ever it is convenient may I have-

LadyBStreetSign23
Disney Dream
Hood Boulevard

LadyBStreetSign23
Disney Dream
Hood Avenue

LadyBStreetSign32
Disney Dream
Degenstein Way

LadyBCruiseSign34
Disney Dream
Mandi, Michael, Chloe, & Dylan

LadyBCruiseSign122
Disney Dream
Amy, Patrick, Tyler, Jacob & Ana

Thank you SO much!!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/amylia403
password is amylia403

Hi. You're designs are really awesome. My family would love some magnets for our multi-generation cruise on July 19th. Here are the items we picked out:
Cruise license plate 14 - Laura July 2015 Disney Dream
Cruise porthole 10 - Bill Disney Dream
Cruise sign 99 - Laura & Bill July 19-24 Disney Dream
Mickey head princess belle 5- Lisa
Mickey head goofy 2 - Eric
Mickey head daisy 6 - Grace
Mickey head princess group 3 - Grace
Mickey head Minnie 21 - Olivia
Mickey head Fairy 2 - Olivia

Thanks so much!! The girls will have so much fun decorating our doors!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/3beauties1beast
password is 3beauties1beast

Hello Lady B,
If you wouldn't mind could I please ask you to make a couple graphics for my family's upcoming cruise.
They would be in the folder from the 4th of July....Minnie Mouse with the flag like bow with the name Laura; the Mickey Mouse with the Uncle Sam hat with the name Bob, one with the name Andrew and one with the name Shane.
Also from the Alaska cruise folder the Frozen with the saying "The Farmer Family Keeping Cool in Alaska".
Thank you in advance.
Aquaduck1 aka Laura
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/AquaDuck1
password is AquaDuck1

Realy love your work!!!

I want these, if possible:

1) LadyBCruiseMH76 -
Name: Juju

2) LadyBCruiseMH77
Name: Guiga

3) LadyBCruiseGroup1
Our ship is Disney Magic 2015, our family name is Sousa and the member of the family are Marcelo (dad), Cristine (mom), Guiga (male kid) and Juju (female kid)

Do you have any image with Brazil flag?

Thanks so much! ;)

This is awesome!!! I will be back closer to our wedding cruise to make some requests! Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter