LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello LadyB - love all the designs -
I think I waited too long - but we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise - Feb 2015 --

If its possible - I need several of your designs :)

Mickey Word Head (3rd one)
Omar
Hadi

- and at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

Asiya
Zaid

- at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

Mustafa
Noha
Aila

-at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

I also need --
Frozen number 38 (I think)
it is the snowflake with Elsa in it --
I need that one - the name on it should be Noha

I didn't see one that had Ana on a snowflake - if I could get one - it would be awesome - that one should have the name Aila

Thank you so much!!

Hi LadyB! I would like to make a few requests please.

LadyBCruiseMap1 - Disney Fantasy, May 16-23, 2015, The Ruiz Family

LadyBCruiseLetter4 - Disney Fantasy, 7 night Western Caribbean

LadyBSurfShack2 - The Ruiz Family on Stitch's hat (surfboards from left to right) Carlos-Mickey, Melissa-Belle, Giliana-Elsa
Can you also add the following "There is no place I'd rather be, then on a surfboard out at sea!"

Many thanks and Happy New Year!!!
Melissa

You ladies are so talented. we sail in 17 days and can't wait!
I would like:
LadyBCruiseMN25
Disney Wonder

Mickey & Friends MH (1st one on top left)
Diana

Princess Pocahontas (her head with the pink background)
Macy

DisneWorld castle w/fireworks
Macy 2011

Big Hero 6MH (big hero in red outfit)
Macy

PortholeEars(Olaf on beach with umbrella)
Macy-Heather-Diana

Thank so much for making these available to all of us

Hi! I love the idea of magnets!!!!

Could I please get:
LadyBMHJakeNever3 with "Captain Rowan"
LadyBMHSofia1 with "Princess Leora"

Thank you again! These are just amazing!

Hello LadyB - love all the designs -
I think I waited too long - but we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise - Feb 2015 --

If its possible - I need several of your designs :)

Omar
Hadi

- and at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

Asiya
Zaid

- at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

Mustafa
Noha
Aila

-at the bottom - Disney Cruise 2015

I also need --
Frozen number 38 (I think)
it is the snowflake with Elsa in it --
I need that one - the name on it should be Noha

I didn't see one that had Ana on a snowflake - if I could get one - it would be awesome - that one should have the name Aila

Thank you so much!!
Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/January/SingleMom02?sort=9&page=1
password is SingleMom02

Hi LadyB! I would like to make a few requests please.

LadyBCruiseMap1 - Disney Fantasy, May 16-23, 2015, The Ruiz Family

LadyBCruiseLetter4 - Disney Fantasy, 7 night Western Caribbean

LadyBSurfShack2 - The Ruiz Family on Stitch's hat (surfboards from left to right) Carlos-Mickey, Melissa-Belle, Giliana-Elsa
Can you also add the following "There is no place I'd rather be, then on a surfboard out at sea!"

Many thanks and Happy New Year!!!
Melissa

Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...pleted Orders/January/melglnh2o?sort=9&page=1
password is melglnh2o

You ladies are so talented. we sail in 17 days and can't wait!
I would like:
LadyBCruiseMN25
Disney Wonder

Mickey & Friends MH (1st one on top left)
Diana

Princess Pocahontas (her head with the pink background)
Macy

DisneWorld castle w/fireworks
Macy 2011

Big Hero 6MH (big hero in red outfit)
Macy

PortholeEars(Olaf on beach with umbrella)
Macy-Heather-Diana

Thank so much for making these available to all of us
I had to guess on some of them since I didn't have the file names. Hopefully I got it right:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/January/Sam511?sort=9&page=1

password is Sam511

Wow that was fast! Thanks so much for my DISigns! They are as fabulous as always. All the best to you and your family in 2015!

I am sorry I keep asking for designs....i just keep coming up with ideas that your designs are perfect for....could I please have

McQueen Ears (file name Cars9) with the name Derrick on them please...thank you so very much!!!!

Hi - I don't know if you will have time to do this or not as we are leaving in 16 days - I apologize for the short notice. I just went to pull out our magnets from last year's cruise and can't find them anywhere and I would like my son to have a least a couple for the door and since he is newly obsessed with Star Wars I was wondering if you could do:

LadyBMHStar43 with HESSE on the ear
and
LadyBMHStar30 with Wyatt on the ear

The fonts and colors in the samples are fine.

Thanks!

Andrea

Just an idea for those cruising in February. I Saw these at the Dollar tree. They were a good size, the whole sheet was about the size of standard paper and each heart magnet was 3 or so inches, the dog and monkey were larger.

The monkey is so cute, not sure if it is big enough to go around a stateroom door but might be worth a try since it is in pieces. I thought it would look cute to put the head on top of the porthole room number and use the porthole instead of the body magnet and have the arms, legs and tail coming off of the porthole :). If that looked funny you could still use the money elsewhere on your door. Each package is only $1 and since the whole things is printed on a magnet sheet you can use the non printed areas for making other magnets.

I have a lot going on right now so I am going to take a short break. I plan to be back the beginning of Febrary. Please feel free to post requests but only if you do not need them completed this month (January).

WJH I will work on your request tonight :) so I will have it done for you before I go on break.

I have one last request but I don't need it right away....anytime after you get back...Could I have the file Nightmare2 and Nightmare1 both with the names Sheri on them...thanks!!! Enjoy your break!

Hi - I don't know if you will have time to do this or not as we are leaving in 16 days - I apologize for the short notice. I just went to pull out our magnets from last year's cruise and can't find them anywhere and I would like my son to have a least a couple for the door and since he is newly obsessed with Star Wars I was wondering if you could do:

LadyBMHStar43 with HESSE on the ear
and
LadyBMHStar30 with Wyatt on the ear

The fonts and colors in the samples are fine.

Thanks!

Andrea
Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ompleted Orders/January/Wyatt12?sort=9&page=1
password is Wyatt12

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter