LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B,
I wondering if you could make coupons for me, I would like to request one for a Disney Pin, A special treat, and a special souvenir.
For the following names
Logan
Lucas
Nathaniel
Iliana
Edward

Thank you so much for your time.
Donna

Lady B. Okay I think I got this right. I was thinking about this last night. Instead of "The Crable Family", lets just say Crable where you have Alaska, then one that says Greene. I know we talked about size. This one is 10 inches across the ears. If you could make one 7 inches across, that would be great. Have a great vacation.
Well maybe not. But I would love it if you did this Crusie map for us. Disney Fantasy/ On top of that ear, Western Caribbean, The Crable Family, Nov. 11-18,2017
Hope this is right. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi there! I am a dance teacher bringing a group of (very excited) dancers to perform in WDW this June. I am looking for a disign I can use for shirts or bags for each dancer. Here is all the custom info, feel free to be creative, I would love a dance/Disney combo disign :)

Dance the World trip 2017
Setting the Barre Dance Academy
Dancing right down Main Street

Let me know if you think this could work :)
Thanks!!!!

Hi LadyB, Can you please create some fun art for my family? If possible can you please make a Mickey Cruise Head w/ one Ear saying "the Dream" and the other saying "the Tafuri family", date: 2017. Also a Minnie Cruise head, one ear saying Grammie, the other ear saying 1st timer? and lastly Can you make the Disney Dream boat w/ Mickey and the Gang coming out of the portholes w/ the Tafuri family, Making Memories. Thank you so very much!! :)

The mickey head cruise maps look great. Could you do one, that says Grandma Greene instead of "The Crable Family" I am the oonly one out of 11 people that is not a Crable. Thank you.

Lady B - Thank you very much. They really look awesome. I appreciate the time you took to make the changes. Enjoy your break!

Hi Lady B, thank you for all you do for us Disney lovers. You are so creative! When you have time, will you please create the following for me.

Everyday Disigns:
LadyBMHMoana5 with Ann in small letters
LadyBMHMoana7 with Parker in small letters in the beige area at the bottom of the big circle (my daughter does not like my grandson's name showing much when we are not in the parks!)
LadyBMHMoana11 with CJ in small letters
LadyBMH4thJuly4 with Nancy in small letters in bottom white line of the large circle
LadyBMH4thJuly8 with Jim
Abby'sSafariNameFill with Animal Kingdom (if possible)

Holiday Disigns:
LadyBChristmasMisc10 (this is ours from 2 years ago!) - so the same names as in sample and ADD one for Brendan - Family Vacation 2017
LadyBChristmasMisc12 - Family Vacation WDW - 2017
LadyBMHChristmas24 with Parker and another one with Brendan (2 shirts total)
LadyBMHChristmas29 with Nancy
LadyBMHChristmas39 with Jim at top of head
LadyBMHChristmas40 with Dani at top of head
LadyBMHChristmas71 with Jim at bottom of body
LadyBMHChristmas72 with Nancy
LadyBMHChristmas73 with Merry Christmas (if permitted)
LadyBMHChristmas76 with Parker
LadyBMHChristmas77 with Brendan
LadyBMHChristmas93 - special request - is it possible to put each name in a different small colored section that circles around the large circle using Nancy, Jim, Jennifer, Christie, Dani, Parker and Brendan?
LadyBMHChristmas98 with CJ
LadyBMHChristmas99 with Ann
LadyBMHChristmas108 with Jim in solid black portion of an ear
LadyBMHChristmas109 with Nancy in solid black portion of an ear
LadyBMHChristmas110 with CJ
LadyBMHChristmas111 with Ann

Thank you so much!

Hi,
I have many mickey and minnie cruise heads, do you want me to choose one for you? If you had a specific one in mind please describe it or post the file name or link to the picture.
I am attaching a screen shot that shows where to find the file name and link in photobucket:
View attachment 233910[/QUO

Any would do! IM sorry, I should have generalized that in my original posts

Thank you SO much, Lady B! I got teary eyed looking at the designs you created for us - they are magical!! :-) I can't wait to see everyone's expressions when they see them :-)

If possible, I would love to have a couple more designs made - again, I'm not in a huge hurry.

The first is LadyBCruise37 - could you please say Happy 16th Birthday? And Jace at the bottom.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Birthday/LadyBBdayCruise37.jpg.html?sort=9&o=35

The next is LadyBCruiseGrad10 but with the Disney Dream, Class of 2017 and Cort?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Grad Cruise/LadyBCruiseGrad10.jpg.html?sort=9&o=9

Also, LadyBCruiseGrad2 with 2017 but on the bottom could you put Cort's Disney Dream?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Grad Cruise/LadyBCruiseGrad2.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

And for our 20th, could you please design LadyBCruiseLove28 but could you put Dan & Christy?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Honey Moon-Wedding-Anniversary/LadyBCruiseLove28_zpsba171e13.jpg.html?sort=9&o=27

And also LadyBCruiseLove38 with 20 years of Happily Ever After and Dan & Christy?
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Honey Moon-Wedding-Anniversary/LadyBCruiseLove38_zps95d3ce59.jpg.html?sort=9&o=37

I am so grateful for all your hard work - truly, your kindness is Disney at its finest!! :-)
pm sent

Hi Lady B,
I wondering if you could make coupons for me, I would like to request one for a Disney Pin, A special treat, and a special souvenir.
For the following names
Logan
Lucas
Nathaniel
Iliana
Edward

Thank you so much for your time.
Donna
pm sent

Last edited:
You are so talented and sweet to do all this. Love what you have created for me. This request can absolutely wait until after your vacation. I don't need them until August 1.
Can you possibly design a combo Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Shirt? I was thinking 1/2 castle with mickey head/ half a Disney Cruise ship. Would like it to say double the fun or whatever you think. We are Natalie and Paul (adults) and we are going to Disney in September followed by a disney cruise on Disney Dream. Thank you very much!

You are so talented and sweet to do all this. Love what you have created for me. This request can absolutely wait until after your vacation. I don't need them until August 1.
Can you possibly design a combo Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Shirt? I was thinking 1/2 castle with mickey head/ half a Disney Cruise ship. Would like it to say double the fun or whatever you think. We are Natalie and Paul (adults) and we are going to Disney in September followed by a disney cruise on Disney Dream. Thank you very much!
I do have some land and sea designs already, take a look. If you would still like the one above I can work on it after my break :)
Land & Sea
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Land and Sea
password DisSamples1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter