LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi, thank you very much for the Stitch DISign that I requested, I appreciate it! I was browsing through your albums and would like to request the following please: LadyBMHChristmas18_zps624e9f69.jpg with the name Jenn LadyBMHChristmas9_zps06779d61.jpg with Carole LadyBMHChristmas26_zps9e965348.jpg with Ray Thank you so much for all of your help! Jennie

Edit: I forgot to add my date needed by, I apologize! If I could get these by Mid-November that'd be great! We don't leave until 12/11 but I'd like to get things ready a few weeks ahead of time. ;). Thanks again!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/tiggerjenn?sort=9&page=1
password is tiggerjenn

LadyB,

I am wanting to ask for a few things. I am asking WAY early since we aren't going until fall of 2015 so there is no rush what so ever :thumbsup2

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...tion/LadyBPrincessProtection3_zpsb539583c.jpg I would like this with the name Steven

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums.../Princess/Belle/LadyBMHBelle4_zpsec394dd1.jpg I was wondering if you can use this image and make an 8x8 autograph cover with it. I need it to say Princess Stephanie's Autographs and with a border that matches Belle's dress.

Thank you
Sabrina

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/mockmom3?sort=9&page=1
password is mockmom3

Hi LadyB...so happy you are back. I love your designs. We are going on our trip Nov. 10th and I'm hoping to make T-shirts out of the following designs if you can squeeze them in. (I need a couple of days to make the shirts, so if I could have them by Nov. 8th you'd be my hero). I totally understand if not!

Christmas Mickey Heads:

LadyBMHChristmas1: Santa hat with holly Name: Grammie

LadyBMHChristmas64: Jack Skellington (happy) Name: Poppa

LadyBMHChristmas66 Pirate Name: Katie

LadyBMHChristmas21 Peppermint Name: Josh

Ornament:
LadyBChristmasOrnament10 Traditional Mickey Name: Chris

Balloon Design:
Traditional Mickey: Chris
Donald: Grammie
Goofy: Poppa
Pluto: Josh
Minnie w/black ears: Katie

Thank you so much!!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/ChrisMouse?sort=9&page=1
password is ChrisMouse

Hi, I'm so glad to see that you're back to taking requests. I had saw one on your designs that I really wanted and after attempting to make my own (it was an absolute disaster!) I had given up.

If there is anyway to get LadyBPrincessProtection3. This is the princess protection shield with Mickey in the center. I'd love to have one for each of my boys:
Agent Parker
Agent Landon
Agent Hunter
Agent Dad

We are leaving on November 7th for the trip, so if there is any way to get it made by the end of October to be sure to have time to make the shirts, I'd be so appreciative!
Thanks again, I am so grateful if you have the time. Take care!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/ssheppard83?sort=9&page=1
password is ssheppard83

Hi There :) Just to clarify: You have 2 pluto's listed 1. with name Jake and 2. with name Daisy? Do you want just 5 ballons or do you want me to keep the 6th and put the year in that one? Thanks :)

Hi,

Thanks for checking. Yes, 2 Plutos just like you said. I was thinking 5 balloons but that's a great idea, so 6 with the year in the 6th would be great. 2014 for the year in the goofy balloon and then replace the Donald with a 2nd Pluto. If you can. I'm so excited, thanks so much for your hard work and beautiful disigns.

Yeah you are back!!!!!

I have looked through all your designs and I love all of them. I was wondering if I could put in a few requests for designs for our upcoming cruise.

1. - StitchsSurfShackur our ship is the Disney Wonder, sailing in October 2014 –
Cabin 1 Names:
Tyler-Buzz Light Year (if available)
Shane- Stitch(if available)
Jennifer-Minnie
Doug-Mickey

Cabin2 Names: (princesses if available)
Layloni
Trinity
Natalee

Cabin 3 Names:
Brad-mickey
Brittany-Minnie
Braden-Buzz lightyear (if available)

Cabin 4 Names:
Norman-Mickey
Beverly-Minnie

2. – LadyBCruiseHalloween7 – Name Beverly

3. LadyBCruiseNameFill1
Names:
Braden
Layloni
Trinity
Kiani
Tyler
Shane

Thanks for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks for checking. Yes, 2 Plutos just like you said. I was thinking 5 balloons but that's a great idea, so 6 with the year in the 6th would be great. 2014 for the year in the goofy balloon and then replace the Donald with a 2nd Pluto. If you can. I'm so excited, thanks so much for your hard work and beautiful disigns.

password is CantPick
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/CantPickAFavorite?sort=9&page=1

Yeah you are back!!!!!

I have looked through all your designs and I love all of them. I was wondering if I could put in a few requests for designs for our upcoming cruise.

1. - StitchsSurfShackur our ship is the Disney Wonder, sailing in October 2014 –
Cabin 1 Names:
Tyler-Buzz Light Year (if available)
Shane- Stitch(if available)
Jennifer-Minnie
Doug-Mickey

Cabin2 Names: (princesses if available)
Layloni
Trinity
Natalee

Cabin 3 Names:
Brad-mickey
Brittany-Minnie
Braden-Buzz lightyear (if available)

Cabin 4 Names:
Norman-Mickey
Beverly-Minnie

2. – LadyBCruiseHalloween7 – Name Beverly

3. LadyBCruiseNameFill1
Names:
Braden
Layloni
Trinity
Kiani
Tyler
Shane

Thanks for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

Here you go :) password is jentydoug
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/October/jentydoug?sort=9&page=1

Hi, I absolutely love your designs! I was wondering if I could get

1. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Abigail" and characters Peter Pan, Stitch, Jedi Mickey, Abu, Pegasus, Jasmine, and Lady?
2. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Jessica" and characters Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine?
3. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Melanie" and characters Figment, Minnie Mouse, Anna, Olaf, Sven, cartoon Giselle, and Chip and/or Dale?
4. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Dave" and characters Grumpy, Donald Duck, Mr. Incredible, and Gaston?
5. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Kaye" and characters Nemo, Tow Mater, Mickey Mouse, and Cinderella?
6. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Larry" and characters Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, and Dug the dog?

Thanks so much!!!

Hi, I absolutely love your designs! I was wondering if I could get

1. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Abigail" and characters Peter Pan, Stitch, Jedi Mickey, Abu, Pegasus, Jasmine, and Lady?
2. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Jessica" and characters Elsa, Anna, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Jasmine?
3. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Melanie" and characters Figment, Minnie Mouse, Anna, Olaf, Sven, cartoon Giselle, and Chip and/or Dale?
4. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Dave" and characters Grumpy, Donald Duck, Mr. Incredible, and Gaston?
5. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Kaye" and characters Nemo, Tow Mater, Mickey Mouse, and Cinderella?
6. DisneyCharacterNameFill with the name "Larry" and characters Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Nemo, Mickey Mouse, and Dug the dog?

Thanks so much!!!

Hi, When do you need these by as they will take me some time as I do not have all those characters. Also the sample name is purple, do you want every name purple? If you would like different colors please list but please choose only one color per name.
Thanks!

OMG! They are soooooo amazing!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them. This will make our trip so special!

One last request, and I will completely understand if you can't squeeze another one in. Just found out my brother is joining us for the MVMCP...any chance you could do the Santa coat mickey head with "Uncle" in the ear? It's LadyBMHChristmas63.

And for our balloon design, can you create a second separate one...if there is room, can you add a balloon for "Scot"...any male character or basic design is fine. That way once we know if he is coming we can choose which shirt design to use.

Thank you again, so much. I know this artwork is so very time consuming, but you are sprinkling magic on all of our trips!!!! :)

Hi, When do you need these by as they will take me some time as I do not have all those characters. Also the sample name is purple, do you want every name purple? If you would like different colors please list but please choose only one color per name.
Thanks!

Sorry for such a big request! If you want, you could replace the characters you don't have with some that you do-we all love all the Disney characters!

Colors:
Abigail- yellow
Jessica- purple
Melanie- pink
David- blue
Granddaddy-blue
Grandmommy- pink

Our cruise leaves the day after Thanksgiving.

Thank you so much, sorry for the confusion!

Could I possibly get one with our last name, Clark done as a name fill with the classic characters? We leave on our trip on Jan. 9th

Hello! Please if you have time can I have LadyBMHSuper1, LadyBMHSuper3 and LadyBMHSuper4, no need to personalize! We appreciate it if you can do them!

Thank You in Advance

Hi,

I understand that this is a forum for Disney request. My son wants to have a Lego spiderman party this year and would it be possible to request an invite design? I can provide a sample if you like. I need it by Nov 5.

Thanks,
Shweta

Hello Lady B!

It's a pleasure to be on your thread. If you are still taking requests, I would love the following:

Autograph Cover photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Autograph%20Covers/Autograph%20Covers%208x8/LadyBAutograph8x82015_zps7c1a1704.gif.html?sort=9&o=8

Name: Lola
Year: 2014

Please use Pink and Purple font colors and borders, if possible. Not sure if this is too short notice but, I would like this by Saturday 11/1 as I have a shutterfly coupon that expires on 11/2 and I would like to complete my autograph book before then. Thank you so much! If it is not possible, I completely understand. :santa:

Hi,

I understand that this is a forum for Disney request. My son wants to have a Lego spiderman party this year and would it be possible to request an invite design? I can provide a sample if you like. I need it by Nov 5.

Thanks,
Shweta

Hi There,
Mandy is going to take care of this request as you have already posted this request on her thread as well. If you meant to request a different item from me please let me know.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter