LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady B,

Thank you so much for the welcome letters for Samantha, Charlie and Emma they are perfect. I would like to request if you do them so thank you cast member cards to print with them personalized for each of the grandchildren Samantha-Mary Poppins and Dora from Nemo Charlie-Star Wars and Goofy Emma-Daisy Duck and Minnie
Thank you again for the letters and I understand if you don't do cast member thank you cards

Kathy
Hi,
I have not done these before. I can give it a try, when do you need them by and what size would you like them?

I posted this on the main Design thread. But wanted to see if you were able to possibly do this. Since your cards are the ones I'm using for our cruise next month!!! And I love your layout and simplicity.

I used the wonderful ones from here (MusicMouse7):
http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/M...ph Books/Autograph Cards/MNSSHP?sort=9&page=1

I snagged a lot of wonderful pages for our upcoming visit to MNSSHP for my daughter.

But I didn't see any updated ones lately for WDW (I did see new ones for Disneyland though):

CAPTAIN HOOK
MR SMEE
BUZZ
GASTON
LOTSO
TIANA
ALADIN
JASMINE
GENIE
ABU

Can anyone make these similar to the format that MusicMouse used? Trying to keep the book uniform.

Thanks in advanced!!
Hi, I am kind of behind on requests right now and I don't normally take requests for autograph cards, once I get caught up I will see if I have time. When is your trip?

Hi Lady B! My family and I are taking our very first WDW trip this Year. We are going Oct 25th-Nov 2nd. We are so excited!! I love your Mickey heads and would like to ask for some of your designs please. I have a tall order so I thank you LOTS in advance:)

1. I would like the Incredibles Mickey heads with Jamie (and Mrs Incredible on the ear), Allen (with Mr Incredible), Mikey (with baby Jack Jack) and Christian (with Dashall on the ear)
LadyBMHIncreible5_zps8d10642e.jpg

2. I would like Star Wars Mickey heads with the year 2015 and names:

Jamie
Allen
Christian
Michael
Jenny
Josh
Cordelia
Emily
Elaina
Lisa
Molly
Sean
** I love all of the Star Wars heads and would like a mixture of different ones- There can be duplicates

3. Could I get Nightmare before Christmas heads with the names:
Jamie LadyBMHNightmare5_zps0f4dd6bf.jpg
Allen LadyBMHNightmare3_zps8b5b47a9.jpg
Michael LadyBMHNightmare7_zps4fafc159.jpg
Christian LadyBMHNightmare2_zps029ff9d4.jpg

4. Can you make a design that says "Keep calm and Disney on" with the year 2015 on it?

5. Last but not least, I am in need of just the Incredibles design without the Mickey head. Since we are going in October we will be attending the Very Scary Halloween Party (my son's birthday:) and we want to go as the Incredibles family for our costumes! They are my favorite. Please let me know if I am missing any info since I am new to this! Thank you thank you!!!

Hello, I am sorry but I don't post blanks. I made a keep calm design. If you like it please let me know the family name to add. The incredibles logo used on my mickey head was made by me and I don't post blanks. However, I found a logo online for you and added it to your folder.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/DisneyMoM84
password is DisneyMoM84

Lady B

Thank you for the wonderful letters for my grandkids...I really love all that you Disigners do for others...I am trying to convince myself to try making T-shirts...LOL...I am not very crafty!!!

Hi,
I have not done these before. I can give it a try, when do you need them by and what size would you like them?
Hi,
Lady B,
I don't need these until Late September. Our trip is October 2. Thank yo so much for being willing to try these, they are small like the size of trading cards. I know you will do something wonderful.

Kathy

Hi Lady B,

I love your disigns !

May is please request the following disigns for our upcoming trip this September:

LadyBMHHalloween40 customized for Max with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween31 customized for Bruce with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween32 customized for Shelly with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween47 Customized for "The MacDonald Family" with 2015

Thank you so much !

Hi, I am kind of behind on requests right now and I don't normally take requests for autograph cards, once I get caught up I will see if I have time. When is your trip?
You are very kind. I'm in no hurry we are going to the party on Oct 16th, Friday and I live in Florida so no traveling involved. I would just need time to print them off, if you are able too. I understand if you cannot do them. Just trying to find someone or something similar if possible.

We are using yours for our Alaska cruise next month it will be my daughters first autograph book and I can't wait!! Your time and designs are truly appreciated!

Hi Lady B,
I apologize for the late request but if there is anyway I can gt the following Disigns by Friday, I'd greatly appreciate it.
LadyBMHStar34 with the names, Jack, Nick, Vincent

If it can't be done by Friday, I understand.
Thanks so much for your help!

Tracy

Hello, I am sorry but I don't post blanks. I made a keep calm design. If you like it please let me know the family name to add. The incredibles logo used on my mickey head was made by me and I don't post blanks. However, I found a logo online for you and added it to your folder.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/DisneyMoM84
password is DisneyMoM84
password is DisneyMoM84

Thank you soooo much! I love all of the designs:) I would def like the keep calm and Disney on shirt design, last name is Kneisel with the rainbow backround. Also, I f you are able to do the same with a blue backround- if not that's cool. Thanks again. So excited to make these shirts!!
~Jamie

Hi Lady B,

I love your disigns !

May is please request the following disigns for our upcoming trip this September:

LadyBMHHalloween40 customized for Max with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween31 customized for Bruce with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween32 customized for Shelly with 2015
LadyBMHHalloween47 Customized for "The MacDonald Family" with 2015

Thank you so much !
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/Emicmac
password is Emicmac

Thank you soooo much! I love all of the designs:) I would def like the keep calm and Disney on shirt design, last name is Kneisel with the rainbow backround. Also, I f you are able to do the same with a blue backround- if not that's cool. Thanks again. So excited to make these shirts!!
~Jamie
Hi :) I added these to your folder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter