LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B! I would like to request one of the following:
LadyB BibbityLetter 2_zpsmk4vhtf0
jpg format please in size 4x6
For Princesses Kailey and Melody
Date: Wednesday October 28th at 9:20AM (at the Boutique in Cinderella's Castle in Magic Kingdom)

Hello Lady B,
I would love if you could please DISign some door decorations for our October 2015 Disney Fantasy cruise!
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver26_zps29d9bafd.jpg (Annalise)
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver45_zpshttwef8n.jpg (Bennett, no year necessary)
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver42_zps86e5127e.jpg (Colin, no year necessary)

Thank you so much for your time and talent!

Hi,

I absolutely love your Seven Dwarfs Mickey Head designs. I would love it if you could create Seven Dwarf Mickey Heads for our upcoming trip at the end of October, 2015.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Seven Dwarfs/LadyBMHDwarfs1_zps0e2367bc.jpg

I love the color background on the mickey heads instead of the black. It does not matter what color on each dwarf. I leave that up to your creativity. If you could make the names and year in the curved style, that would be great.

1. Doc - Left Ear the name Jamie and Right Ear 2015
2. Sleepy - Left Ear the name Jeff and Right Ear 2015
3. Grumpy - Left Ear the name Bekah and Right Ear 2015
4. Bashful - Left Ear the name Hannah and Right Ear 2015
5. Sneezy - Left Ear the name Tabitha and Right Ear 2015
6. Happy - Left Ear the name Pete and Right Ear 2015
7. Dopey - Left Ear the name Robert and Right Ear 2015

Thank you very much for your time!!
Tabitha

Last edited:
Hi Lady B! I appreciated so much the Disneyland autograph covers you made for my three boys earlier this year. Here I am back for more - I think I am breaking the rules again, but I only have a general idea of what I need and wondered if you would mind taking a stab at it. If not, I completely understand. I did look through your PB, promise.

I am looking for a 4 x 6 autograph cover that features Nightmare Before Christmas. Flexible about image, but would love more than just Jack's face, an image of Jack and other characters, perhaps, or the famous Jack and Sally in the moonlight. It should say Jasper's Merry Halloween Trip and Autographs 2015 somewhere (our trip covers the last MNSSHP and first MVMCP parties :)). if some of those words could be any shade of green, his favorite color, that would be super mega awesome, but only if it is compatible with other colors in the image. Please let me know if I can provide more information. I need it by mid-October, I understand that might not be enough time. Thank you!

Thank you ahead time for your help. I would like two autograph covers please. One for Hunter and One for Gustave. We are going to Disney World at the end of October.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Autograph Covers/Autograph Covers 4 x 6/LadyBAutograph4x6 10_zpsfelzjr6u.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Super Hero/LadyBMHSuper8_zps0dea28bc.jpg
One Avengers head each for Hunter and Gustave.

Thank you,
Stacy
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/smga12
password is smga12

Hello Lady B,
I would love if you could please DISign some door decorations for our October 2015 Disney Fantasy cruise!
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver26_zps29d9bafd.jpg (Annalise)
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver45_zpshttwef8n.jpg (Bennett, no year necessary)
LadyBCruiseLifePreserver42_zps86e5127e.jpg (Colin, no year necessary)

Thank you so much for your time and talent!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/froderfive
password is froderfive

Hi,

I absolutely love your Seven Dwarfs Mickey Head designs. I would love it if you could create Seven Dwarf Mickey Heads for our upcoming trip at the end of October, 2015.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Seven Dwarfs/LadyBMHDwarfs1_zps0e2367bc.jpg

I love the color background on the mickey heads instead of the black. It does not matter what color on each dwarf. I leave that up to your creativity. If you could make the names and year in the curved style, that would be great.

1. Doc - Left Ear the name Jamie and Right Ear 2015
2. Sleepy - Left Ear the name Jeff and Right Ear 2015
3. Grumpy - Left Ear the name Bekah and Right Ear 2015
4. Bashful - Left Ear the name Hannah and Right Ear 2015
5. Sneezy - Left Ear the name Tabitha and Right Ear 2015
6. Happy - Left Ear the name Pete and Right Ear 2015
7. Dopey - Left Ear the name Robert and Right Ear 2015

Thank you very much for your time!!
Tabitha

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/pdes70
password is pdes70

Hi Lady B!

I absolutely love all your designs! I especially fell in love with your Star Wars Mickey Heads and want to make t-shirts with them for our upcoming trip on December 29.

1. LadyBMHStar30 (R2D2) / Joshua / white / Disney font
2. LadyBMHStar51 (C3PO) / Evelyn / white / Disney font

*Special request: I would love, love this but understand if you don't have time. I'll list alternate choices as well.
3. LadyBMHStar56 (Leia) / I Love You / white / Disney font
4. Han Solo in the same style as Leia 56 / I Know / white / Disney font

*Alternate choice if you aren't able to do the above
3. LadyBMHStar56 (Leia) / Mom / white / Disney font
4. LadyBMHStar31 (Boba Fet) / Dad / black / Disney font

File type: jpeg please!

Size: I'm not sure that I need a special size! In your experience would the regular 8.5x11 fit on a t-shirt? How about a child's size 5T t-shirt? Would I be able to resize it myself before printing it on the transfer paper?

Thank you so much in advance for all your work and any advice you can provide!

-Lauren

Hello Lady B!
You are an amazing designer! Thank you so much for investing so much your time into every design and especially for being so generous and sharing with all of us! Truly amazing!
Can I please request the following designs? We are sailing in October, so if we could get these in the next three weeks I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again!

1. 2 Families Crusin Together Design (not sure if you can do two families, otherwise we are open to another design
LadyBCruiseGroup1_zps205d03b0.jpg
Personalized for 2 Families: Wagner Family & Thomas Family
2 Captain mickeys: Jeff & David
2 Minnie heads: Jessica & Edith
2 pink Minnie heads: Amelia & Nessa
Disney Fantasy – 2015

2nd & 3rd Halloween Pumpkin
LadyBCruiseHalloween21.jpg.
Personalized: Wagner's 2015
Personalized: Thomas 2015

4th & 5th Disney Mickey Anchor Families
LadyBCruiseMH62_zpsdf0d0426.jpg
Personalized: Disney Fantasy (2015 If you can fit it in)
1st: Jeff & Edith & Amelia (kid)
2nd: David & Jessica & Nessa (kid)

6th, 7th & 8th Pirate Mickey Heads (not specific because I did not see one but I’m hoping maybe you have a pirate mickey head design just lying around)
Personalized: Pirate Mickey head: Jeff
Pirate Minne head: Edith
Pirate Minnie Pink Bow Head: Amelia

Thanks again!!! :flower1:

Lady B- the link takes me to the folder and I can see the invite, but I can't download it. It did NOT prompt me to enter a password. ? Maybe the link is broken? Thanks! Never mind, I was able to figure out & got it downloaded. Thanks so much!

Hi Lady B! I appreciated so much the Disneyland autograph covers you made for my three boys earlier this year. Here I am back for more - I think I am breaking the rules again, but I only have a general idea of what I need and wondered if you would mind taking a stab at it. If not, I completely understand. I did look through your PB, promise.

I am looking for a 4 x 6 autograph cover that features Nightmare Before Christmas. Flexible about image, but would love more than just Jack's face, an image of Jack and other characters, perhaps, or the famous Jack and Sally in the moonlight. It should say Jasper's Merry Halloween Trip and Autographs 2015 somewhere (our trip covers the last MNSSHP and first MVMCP parties :)). if some of those words could be any shade of green, his favorite color, that would be super mega awesome, but only if it is compatible with other colors in the image. Please let me know if I can provide more information. I need it by mid-October, I understand that might not be enough time. Thank you!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/jenjersnap
password is jenjersnap

Hi Lady B!

I absolutely love all your designs! I especially fell in love with your Star Wars Mickey Heads and want to make t-shirts with them for our upcoming trip on December 29.

1. LadyBMHStar30 (R2D2) / Joshua / white / Disney font
2. LadyBMHStar51 (C3PO) / Evelyn / white / Disney font

*Special request: I would love, love this but understand if you don't have time. I'll list alternate choices as well.
3. LadyBMHStar56 (Leia) / I Love You / white / Disney font
4. Han Solo in the same style as Leia 56 / I Know / white / Disney font

*Alternate choice if you aren't able to do the above
3. LadyBMHStar56 (Leia) / Mom / white / Disney font
4. LadyBMHStar31 (Boba Fet) / Dad / black / Disney font

File type: jpeg please!

Size: I'm not sure that I need a special size! In your experience would the regular 8.5x11 fit on a t-shirt? How about a child's size 5T t-shirt? Would I be able to resize it myself before printing it on the transfer paper?

Thank you so much in advance for all your work and any advice you can provide!

-Lauren
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/JoshAndEvsMom
password is JoshAndEvsMom

Hello Lady B!
You are an amazing designer! Thank you so much for investing so much your time into every design and especially for being so generous and sharing with all of us! Truly amazing!
Can I please request the following designs? We are sailing in October, so if we could get these in the next three weeks I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again!

1. 2 Families Crusin Together Design (not sure if you can do two families, otherwise we are open to another design
LadyBCruiseGroup1_zps205d03b0.jpg
Personalized for 2 Families: Wagner Family & Thomas Family
2 Captain mickeys: Jeff & David
2 Minnie heads: Jessica & Edith
2 pink Minnie heads: Amelia & Nessa
Disney Fantasy – 2015

2nd & 3rd Halloween Pumpkin
LadyBCruiseHalloween21.jpg.
Personalized: Wagner's 2015
Personalized: Thomas 2015

4th & 5th Disney Mickey Anchor Families
LadyBCruiseMH62_zpsdf0d0426.jpg
Personalized: Disney Fantasy (2015 If you can fit it in)
1st: Jeff & Edith & Amelia (kid)
2nd: David & Jessica & Nessa (kid)

6th, 7th & 8th Pirate Mickey Heads (not specific because I did not see one but I’m hoping maybe you have a pirate mickey head design just lying around)
Personalized: Pirate Mickey head: Jeff
Pirate Minne head: Edith
Pirate Minnie Pink Bow Head: Amelia

Thanks again!!! :flower1:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/September/EdithWag
password is EdithWag

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter