LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hello Lady B! May I request a few more of these Mickeyheads please? If you're unable to create them by March 9th, then it's okay. I know this is last minute, so I completely understand if you're not able to get to them. Thank you in advance!

1. filename: LadyBMHSafari8 http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Safari and Animal Print/LadyBMHSafari8_zps6a4c8611.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7
Please use this Mickeyhead for the girls.

Names are as follows:
Mrs. Hanna
Mrs. Hawashem

2. On the left side of Mickey's/Minnie's ears, please put BAE. On the right side of Mickey's/Minnie's ears, please put 2015-2016. Please use the Disney font like you have in your original sample with the person's name in the center. Please use white lettering in the ears and name. On the brim part of the safari hat, please put Sasser's Safari in black and in same Disney font.

Once again, thank you!!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/npham1
password is npham1

Thank you so very much!!! Once again so very amazing and I am in awe!!!!

I was looking at some of your letters and I was wondering if you could possibly do one for my son, Tyler's 16th birthday. I am taking him on a Disney Cruise Oct. 22-29 2016 on the Disney Fantasy to the Virgin Islands.... If you could do the Disney characters with the cruise ship that would be beyond amazing...I was trying to find a great way to tell him...

Thank you again so very, very much!!!
Hi, I added this to your folder :)

Last edited:
Good morning, love your designs, hope I have completed all you need below. Happy with Default fonts / colours

We cruise April 10th

LadyBMHDecendants8 - Bre

LadyBMHTsumTsum3_zps29215b2c - Lulu

LadyBCruisePortHole100_zpse6296066 - Mum 2016

LadyBCruisePortHole101_zpsd35f4f5d - Dad 2016

LadyBMHWordCruiseSample1_zps5412ff33
L ear - Key West Grand Cayman Cozumel
R ear - Disney Magic April 10th 2016
Head -
Bob
Medina
Breanna
Olivia
Word Icon Separator - Red Mickey Head
Inside R and L ear - Cruise logo Blue
Inside Head Image - Captain Mickey

I have a question - Do you know anyone that has a logo with the state we are from?
Also - logo's with the country you are from? Thank you.
Hello :)
I have mickey heads with country flags, they are in my MH folder.
I am happy to make a state logo, what state and name to personalize?

Here you go
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/Mumof2girlz
password is Mumof2girlz

Hello, I was wondering if I could please get these to put on our cabin door for our upcoming cruise end of March.

LadyBCruiseMH37 2016 The Hardwick Family Disney Magic
LadyBCruiseMH85 2016 Isabella Disney Magic
LadyBCruisePorthole102_zps15cf4e81.jpg 2016 Hardwicks
LadyBCruiseLifepreserver46.jpg Daddy & Bella 2016 Disney Magic

Thank You!

Lady B. I have a few more requests. Your choices are so many and so creative.
Requests are
Zpsuyeez4a0. Dark blue Mickey and minney coupon. This coupon is good for one night of free babysitting by gramma and pops just for Rick and Erika. And one just for Kenny and Shannon.
Ballerina zps6d9ce 989. Purple. Madilynn.
Jurassic logo zps0qrpayin. Jakubas park
Mickey heads. Zps00c69bal. Tink, pink. Kim on one ear and 2017 on other, and the zpsd9be6de black Kim
Star wars. Zps75f56db5. 2 of these. One Maverick. And one with Rick

Pretend ticket zpslaebea1bg. Look who's going to disney world, from Michigan to Florida. When: Feburary 2017 frozen theme. Passenger. Owan Carter Jakubas

Street signs. Zps3e9eb7de.jpg. Jasmine. MADILYNNS BLVD
zpsfe457104jpg. JAKUBAS AVE. And one with STERGAKOS LANE
Zps8ae1153f. Cars. OWAN AVE
stroller plate. A WDW in bright colors and if you have puzzle pieces (for autism ) SEDDYS STROLLER.
Thank you so much. I hope I did this right. Love your designs.

Good Morning, I made a request on Thursday and not sure how I can request a change? I've included the two items I'd like to change - please advise. If possible could Mini wear the British Flag and Dad the American flag on Mickey? I saw that for the British Isles request and thought it was super!! Than you.

Hello, I was wondering if I could please get these to put on our cabin door for our upcoming cruise end of March.

LadyBCruiseMH37 2016 The Hardwick Family Disney Magic
LadyBCruiseMH85 2016 Isabella Disney Magic
LadyBCruisePorthole102_zps15cf4e81.jpg 2016 Hardwicks
LadyBCruiseLifepreserver46.jpg Daddy & Bella 2016 Disney Magic

Thank You!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/TimeTraveler2
password is TimeTraveler2

Lady B. I have a few more requests. Your choices are so many and so creative.
Requests are
Zpsuyeez4a0. Dark blue Mickey and minney coupon. This coupon is good for one night of free babysitting by gramma and pops just for Rick and Erika. And one just for Kenny and Shannon.
Ballerina zps6d9ce 989. Purple. Madilynn.
Jurassic logo zps0qrpayin. Jakubas park
Mickey heads. Zps00c69bal. Tink, pink. Kim on one ear and 2017 on other, and the zpsd9be6de black Kim
Star wars. Zps75f56db5. 2 of these. One Maverick. And one with Rick

Pretend ticket zpslaebea1bg. Look who's going to disney world, from Michigan to Florida. When: Feburary 2017 frozen theme. Passenger. Owan Carter Jakubas

Street signs. Zps3e9eb7de.jpg. Jasmine. MADILYNNS BLVD
zpsfe457104jpg. JAKUBAS AVE. And one with STERGAKOS LANE
Zps8ae1153f. Cars. OWAN AVE
stroller plate. A WDW in bright colors and if you have puzzle pieces (for autism ) SEDDYS STROLLER.
Thank you so much. I hope I did this right. Love your designs.
I had trouble figuring out some of the designs you want, the file name starts with ladyb and then usually ends with a number: the purple ballerina MH is LadyBMHBallerina2
If any of the designs are incorrect please post the file name for me.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/gramma4
password is gramma4

Good Morning, I made a request on Thursday and not sure how I can request a change? I've included the two items I'd like to change - please advise. If possible could Mini wear the British Flag and Dad the American flag on Mickey? I saw that for the British Isles request and thought it was super!! Than you.

I added these to your folder

Hi LadyB,

Your disigns are awesome ! My sister and I are taking our first family trip to Diseny World (so excited!) and I'd like to surprise everyone with tshirts.

Could I please request LadyBCreates/library/StickFigureT-Shirts1 with the the following:
MacDonald Young Disney World Vacation 2016, with eight stick people, Shelly (adult woman), Bruce (adult man), Max (13 boy) Joanne (adult woman) Howard (adult man), Rowan (girl 9) Oliver (boy 7) Quinn (boy 7)

I hope this isn't too much for this disign, also if you're able to add a few Disney colors, that would be fantastic. Thanks so much for your amazing work !

Hi LadyB,

Your disigns are awesome ! My sister and I are taking our first family trip to Diseny World (so excited!) and I'd like to surprise everyone with tshirts.

Could I please request LadyBCreates/library/StickFigureT-Shirts1 with the the following:
MacDonald Young Disney World Vacation 2016, with eight stick people, Shelly (adult woman), Bruce (adult man), Max (13 boy) Joanne (adult woman) Howard (adult man), Rowan (girl 9) Oliver (boy 7) Quinn (boy 7)

I hope this isn't too much for this disign, also if you're able to add a few Disney colors, that would be fantastic. Thanks so much for your amazing work !
Hello, I have one with 8 figures so that will work but please tell me what are Disney colors?

Wonderful ! For Disney colors I was thinking blue, red, yellow, please use whatever colors you like, I'm sure we'll love it.
Thanks again LabyB

LadyB,
Your designs are amazing... I used them the last cruise and all the kids had their own names and they loved them... We have added and changed some of the kids going and I'd like to see if we can get new door signs and one more name made with Female Disney characters...

One name: Kyra
Cruise date: June 11th-18th on Fantasy
One Room: Grandma Gail, Connolly and Lestat
second Room: Vince, Christine, Kyra, and Crystal

Crystal has been fighting Leukemia and IF there is anyway to add the Orange ribbon to anything, that would be great. If not, I know that is not a Disney thing. Much appreciated!!!!

And Grandma Gail is having her 78th Birthday so ANYTHING for Birthdays would be great... I always change the "heads" on the portals each night and the kids love the surprise in the morning. Would be nice to do a birthday theme... THANKS!!!

Vince

Last edited:
Hi LadyB,

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/Emicmac
password is Emicmac

LadyB,
Your designs are amazing... I used them the last cruise and all the kids had their own names and they loved them... We have added and changed some of the kids going and I'd like to see if we can get new door signs and one more name made with Female Disney characters...

One name: Kyra
Cruise date: June 11th-18th on Fantasy
One Room: Grandma Gail, Connolly and Lestat
second Room: Vince, Christine, Kyra, and Crystal

Crystal has been fighting Leukemia and IF there is anyway to add the Orange ribbon to anything, that would be great. If not, I know that is not a Disney thing. Much appreciated!!!!

And Grandma Gail is having her 78th Birthday so ANYTHING for Birthdays would be great... I always change the "heads" on the portals each night and the kids love the surprise in the morning. Would be nice to do a birthday theme... THANKS!!!

Vince
Hi,
Can you let me know which signs you requested before so I can fix them?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter