LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Lady B~

Thank you so much for giving your time and talent!
clip_image002.png
If you have time, would you please personalize the letters below? Please address all letters to Jane, Joseph, Philip and Thomas. This is our first family Disney trip.
clip_image002.png
Thank you so much! We are so excited!

Tusker House invite: November 29th at 1:50pm http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW%20Resturants/LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2057%20Tusker%20House.jpg.html?sort=9&o=54

Hollywood & Vine invite: December 1st at 12:15pm http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW%20Resturants/LadyB%20WDW%20Restaurant%2030%20.jpg.html?sort=9&o=27

Welcome letter – (Please add Rapunzel and instead of the Star Wars characters can you please add toy story characters or some of the Winnie the Pooh gang? Also, please add something about their first trip to Disney World and we are staying at the Art of Animation.) http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW%20Welcome/LadyB%20WDW%20Letter%2090.jpg.html?sort=9&o=70

Thank you again,
Anna
Here you go :)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...mpleted Requests/September/DisneyWorldFamily6
password is DisneyWorldFamily6

The 2 name fills you chose are from when I first started designing and I had a computer crash since then so I lost a lot of designs & clipart, I recreated them with what I could find.
Here you go :)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/September/viajoycomo
password is viajoycomo

Lady b, thank you for all your hard work,, you made me several designs and I am getting ready to print my shirts. Could you repost these ones for me please.
Mickeys heads. Pink tink with Kim on one ear and 2017 in the other and Star Wars Mickey ears two of these one Maverick and the other Rick. With 2017 added. I found my photo bucket but these I could not find. Thank you so much.
Gramma 4

Hi Lady B! Dropping by to once again thank you for your generosity and your talent, and also to show you my latest craft with your awesome designs, dance bags!! The girls love them!:love:
Dance bags.png

Hi Lady B! Dropping by to once again thank you for your generosity and your talent, and also to show you my latest craft with your awesome designs, dance bags!! The girls love them!:love:
View attachment 197960
Those are adorable! What a great idea to use on bags! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find those bags?
Thanks for sharing as I love to see the finished product :)

Hi Everyone, life got rather hectic for me this week! I should have some time to work on requests on tomorrow night or Sunday :)

Those are adorable! What a great idea to use on bags! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find those bags?
Thanks for sharing as I love to see the finished product :)

Of course! Thank YOU, Lady B for your design work. I got the string bags at amazon, they came in pairs of two. I believe I paid somewhere around $9 for the pair and the material is made from recyclable materials so they are green :) I'd happy to can dig up the email with the order details and send it your way if you would like. I'm so happy you like them!!

Roxie,

We would be absolutely thrilled if you could help our family out with making some name-fills. I have really tried to do this on my own, and nothing compares to what I have seen in your albums. Your work is fantastic!! We are traveling with a group of 8, so I know it is a lot to request. Thank you so much if you can help us out.

MOM - Minnie Mouse
DAD - Grumpy
EMMA - Ariel
CHLOE - Rapunzel
CORY - Peter Pan
COLTAN - Avengers (any characters, but he is requesting not to have Spiderman or Black widow)
NANA - Captain Mickey
PAPA - Baloo (from the Jungle Book)

No border outline needed

I would really love if they could all have the same font, I really love the font that I attached (for "Justin").

Thank you again, so so much. If you have any additional questions please let me know.
LadyBJUSTINkung fupandaNameFill1.png

Lady b, thank you for all your hard work,, you made me several designs and I am getting ready to print my shirts. Could you repost these ones for me please.
Mickeys heads. Pink tink with Kim on one ear and 2017 in the other and Star Wars Mickey ears two of these one Maverick and the other Rick. With 2017 added. I found my photo bucket but these I could not find. Thank you so much.
Gramma 4
Hi, I checked your orignal post and because I can't really tell what the file name was from what you have posted I had to guess. Please post the file name or a link to the sample. All my file names start with LadyB..
"Mickey heads. Zps00c69bal (this is not a file name). Tink, pink. Kim on one ear and 2017 on other, and the zpsd9be6de (This is not a file name) black Kim
Star wars. Zps75f56db5. (this is not a file name) 2 of these. One Maverick. And one with Rick"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter