• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lamp light lounge during WOC

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
So now that WOC is back I'm very interested to hear if there is any sort of visibility from lamp light lounge and what is it like.

Anyone who has any experiences please report back here.

I do have a late night lamplight lounge reservation Saturday in early March so if nobody else reports before then I can. It's not a big deal if visibility is bad, I also have the dessert party for the night before.

I'm just very curious.

I haven't been since it became the Lamplight Lounge, but I'm guessing the general view is pretty much the same as when it was the Cove Bar. As others have said, it's not a great view of WoC, but you can see the colorful fountains from a few of the tables (not all tables have a view). It's a side view, but I still thought it was a fun way to see the show without the crowds.
DSC_0141_zpsdalxzasy.jpg

Ooh, I really liked those donuts as well. When the Lamplight Lounge initially opened, the donuts were only available in the downstairs (restaurant) part of the venue. Is that still the case?

We've done the dessert party a couple times and thinking this time if we're in DCA one night that Cove Bar would be nice to relax even if the fountains are from the side. Can you specifically request a table upstairs on the patio? Is there any view of the fountains from downstairs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter