Lamplight Lounge reservations now open..

Once it does open up, is this location one where you could take in a parade? Trying to decide what time to do our reservation for in July. Thank you!
No not really. It would be a terrible view, from below the bridge and across the water

Yep, I got mine for July 4. I think the latest reservation is for about 8:50. I wonder if they'll try to have everyone out by WOC time.

I’m sure they will kick us out, but I booked an 8:50 on the off chance they let us stay. If it doesn’t work out I’m fine cause I’ve seen WOC plenty. It’s not a great viewing angle anyway. (But would be a fun experience anyway).

I’m sure they will kick us out, but I booked an 8:50 on the off chance they let us stay. If it doesn’t work out I’m fine cause I’ve seen WOC plenty. It’s not a great viewing angle anyway. (But would be a fun experience anyway).

I’m guessing it’s a no because that patio will get very wet! I don’t believe they ever allowed viewing there previously for the same reason.

I’m guessing it’s a no because that patio will get very wet! I don’t believe they ever allowed viewing there previously for the same reason.
Good point. I think in my head I wanted to recreate the time we were at Disney world and had a late dinner at Rose and Crown and the server said ‘want to watch Illuminaions from our patio’ and we got to watch and were the only two people there. Now THAT was Disney Magic :)

Still there’s this intriguing bit from the mom’s panel site saying you can watch woc from the restaurant. (Probably a miscommunication) https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...ght-lounge-available-reservation-july-372238/

Last edited:
So I booked one just for myself for June 23 at 12:55 pm! yay! I'm the only crazy one out of my friends that is willingly going on opening day :)

Good point. I think in my head I wanted to recreate the time we were at Disney world and had a late dinner at Rose and Crown and the server said ‘want to watch Illuminaions from our patio’ and we got to watch and were the only two people there. Now THAT was Disney Magic :)

Still there’s this intriguing bit from the mom’s panel site saying you can watch woc from the restaurant. (Probably a miscommunication) https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...ght-lounge-available-reservation-july-372238/

A Mom's panel post giving misinformation?! Never!

I hope you could hear the dripping sarcasm.

Got one for 6:05pm on June 27th! Can't wait. I want to see a menu but can't find one more than the three or four dishes they highlighted last month.

We just booked lunch time on both July 3rd and 4th with the thought that there might be multiple foods or drinks we want to try. Hope they list the menu soon so we can know if we should cancel one of them or not.

A Mom's panel post giving misinformation?! Never!

I hope you could hear the dripping sarcasm.
Lol
I mean, aside from getting wet... WOC usually runs at or after closing time. They are not going to want to have people still in the restaurant that late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter