• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Land and Sea to Soufriere (SL25) and Southern Caribbean Adventures

tj48103

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this Port Adventure in St. Lucia? Wondering how you liked it. Also looking for other favorite excursions in St Kitts, St. Lucia, Bonaire, Aruba, or Curacao. If there was one you loved I would love to hear about it!

Has anyone done this Port Adventure in St. Lucia? Wondering how you liked it. Also looking for other favorite excursions in St Kitts, St. Lucia, Bonaire, Aruba, or Curacao. If there was one you loved I would love to hear about it!
I am on the sailing that has those same ports so I too am interested in what others have to say.

I am on the sailing that has those same ports so I too am interested in what others have to say.
I can’t tell anyone how anything is(except St. Kitts) but I can say what we’re doing. No Disney excursions.

St. Kitts: we were here in 2019 and did a private island tour I booked for 12 people through Kittian Taxis and Tours. It was fun. This time we are just treating it as a sea day.

St. Lucia: Spencer’s Land and Sea all day adventures

Bonaire and Curaçao: booked private

Aruba: Aruba afternoon snorkeling through Octopus I think it is called.

I had a lot of issues I feel because we weren’t getting into Curacao and Aruba early enough for some excursions.

We are also on the same cruise as you, so I, too, am interested in people's responses.

My husband and I did honeymoon in St. Lucia, so I have been to Soufriere and have done the mud baths, which was a fun experience. We have done it once so we don't feel like we need to do it again. The journey from the cruise ship to Soufriere may take longer than you anticipate by car (all the roads are super narrow and windy) so it's nice that on the way back you would be in a catamaran.

In St Kitts we rented a car and drove up to the fort.

My excursion in St Lucia was the worst I have ever done and me (and plenty of others!) complained. That excursion then got removed from booking for the rest of the southern cruises.

In St Kitts we rented a car and drove up to the fort.

My excursion in St Lucia was the worst I have ever done and me (and plenty of others!) complained. That excursion then got removed from booking for the rest of the southern cruises.
Which excursion was that in st Lucia if you recall? Thanks

Which excursion was that in st Lucia if you recall? Thanks
It was a snorkelling between the pitons one. This was back in 2014. There was so much the description of the tour offered that actually wasn’t offered at all… like food, drinks, and a catamaran. The snorkelling was actually great. It was the rest of the trip that was poor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter