Land of Dreams VIP Tour

Steven G

DIS Veteran
Hi,
This tour is like a VIP version of the VIP tour. I talked to Disney about this already...

The short version is:
1) You can see some things like Dream Suite, where horses are taken care of, and possibly the train repair area, as well as Walt's apartment.
2) You DON'T go through lightning lane, you go through either exit, or special entrance to ALL rides.
3) You get one table service meal, and one quick service meal, plus all the snacks you want (alcohol included in table service meal)
4) Park hopper ticket included for each person
5) Up to 6 people only.
6) The current price is $14000, not sure if it varies by day.
7) It seems you get at least two guides, and one behind the scenes guide to make things smooth.
8) up to 10 hours (you don't pay less if you want less than 10 hours).
9) Same rules for attending parades or fireworks as regular VIP tour.
10) Any restaurant in the park can be used for table service meal except Club 33 or DreamSuite. I assume that means that Napa Rose or any other hotel (or downtown disney) restaurant is not included, but I don't know for sure.

Obviously, this is like twice the amount of a regular VIP tour, so I am not asking whether it's worth it or not, but I was wondering if anyone else has considered this or went on one, what is your review?

They are advertising this on the website, but very little information is provided on it.

Last edited:
Now that is skip the line access. Someone tag everyone that loves saying Genie+ should cost 250$+ per person, we've finally found the product of their dreams.
There should be an option for Genie+ that is similar to Universal Express pass Unlimited.

If it had:

1) Unlimited rides on all lightning lane attractions (including ILL)
2) No return time, no need to reserve a time

Then I'd consider getting that at the price you list. Similar to what Disneyland Paris offers today, except unlimited rides.

Honestly, I agree with you in general, Genie+ in the format it is now, should be free like Fastpass, or possibly at original MaxPass pricing. What it gives you is just not worth the extra cost.

Last edited:

There should be an option for Genie+ that is similar to Universal Express pass Unlimited.

If it had:

1) Unlimited rides on all lightning lane attractions (including ILL)
2) No return time, no need to reserve a time

Then I'd consider getting that at the price you list. Similar to what Disneyland Paris offers today.

Honestly, I agree with you in general, Genie+ in the format it is now, should be free like Fastpass, or possibly at original MaxPass pricing. What it gives you is just not worth the extra cost.
I honestly don't mind Genie+ as it is. Of course I would prefer it to be cheaper. 20$ was a good price for it imo. I would even be ok with it having limited amount of uses instead of a limit of 1 per attraction (so it's better for families with lil kids).

What bothers me is ppl arguing that it should be exactly as Universal's, just pay for the VIP tour in that case, why price out so many ppl? If those folks truly have so much cash to spare then the VIP or even this VIP VIP Dream one is a better option for them that doesn't end up ruining it for others. Disney is expensive enough without making it impossible to avoid some stand by lines.

I don't think anyone was saying to get rid of Genie+ as it is completely (or at the very least I never have), just offering another option (like universal offers: Express Pass, Express Pass Unlimited, and then their VIP tour).

They need something beyond just regular Genie+ and ILL, but less than a VIP tour. I guess there are enough people willing to spring for a VIP tour though? I would love an option that gives me the ability to not have to schedule a return time (that is not the VIP tour), just so I don't have to spend so much time on my phone.

Sad they they have devalued the offering of the VIP Tours so much that this is even a thing...
Yeah, so many of the things that are offered in the $14000 version are things included in normal VIP tours from other places (Universal, etc.)

Thinking about food, better than regular express lines, etc.
It really should be what is offered in the regular VIP tour. 😞

7) It seems you get at least two guides, and one behind the scenes guide to make things smooth.
I keep reading this and wonder why? Do six people need two guides? Is this intended for celebrities where the guides also serve as security to keep fans away from the guests? And the designated person behind the scenes. I've overheard walkie talkie communication about special VIPs making their way to certain attractions. Is that what the behind the scenes person is doing?

I keep reading this and wonder why? Do six people need two guides? Is this intended for celebrities where the guides also serve as security to keep fans away from the guests? And the designated person behind the scenes. I've overheard walkie talkie communication about special VIPs making their way to certain attractions. Is that what the behind the scenes person is doing?
it does seem excessive. 😀 When I talked to Disney, that was just mentioned in passing, and I didn't ask them to elaborate.

very interesting! Would we do it? No….its more than 2X a regular VIP and the limit of 6 makes it harder to spilt up the cost with another party. We’ve done the regular VIP a few times and really enjoyed it.

I forgot to mention, the regular VIP cast members on the phone do not have information on the tour, beyond bare minimums, for me to get the above information, I had to wait for a Land of Dreams VIP concierge to call me back. There are apparently only 2 CM's trained to assist on the phone (or email) for this.

I forgot to mention, the regular VIP cast members on the phone do not have information on the tour, beyond bare minimums, for me to get the above information, I had to wait for a Land of Dreams VIP concierge to call me back. There are apparently only 2 CM's trained to assist on the phone (or email) for this.
How did you even find out about it to ask for a concierge to call you back?

I think so many people do the VIP tour now, they couldn't realistically provide this level of service to everyone on a tour on a given day so took the opportunity to provide a plussed up experience for extra $$.

We saw so many guides in the park over our trip, and it wasn't for tours because it was usually what appeared to be a family of 4-6. Sorry to say, but the VIP tours as they are now are probably a bit too accessible since so many are booking them (ridiculous to say, as I would never drop $6000-$9000 on a part day tour...that is a whole other trip and I would feel awkward having someone else in our group lol). I would say we saw an average of 12-15 per day, and that is only what we saw walking around and noticed. Heck, two were in line behind us and one was in front of us in the LL for Webslingers (all separate guides, all separate families). I remember it used to be a pretty exclusive experience, but it's just not anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter