land sea -last day option for AK

rae519

<font color=6666CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
On the last land/sea Disney vacation we took, we were given the option to be picked up at Animal Kingdom rather than our hotel for transportation to the Magic.

Any recent cruisers know if this is still available? (Of course, things are always subject to change!)

Thanks!
Rae

I would like to know the answer to this too! In all my research over the last year disers have said its still available and this is what we are planning on doing. But as you said, things can change and do.

God Bless Your Angel

I was at Animal Kingdom on Sunday during my last WDW trip at the end of September, and there was a bus and a sign for cruise check-in. I actually went over to the check-in (there was no line), just to scope it out for my April trip. They certainly didn't sound like there are any plans to drop this option.

Thanks for your replies.

I really like this option because it does give us something else to do that morning since we had already been there once during the trip. I loved "Bugs Life" and we ate in the Rainforest Cafe, which was pretty neat with all the special effects going on.

I did find out that the buses boarded much EARLIER than advertised and the one we were on left at 11:30 with the second filling up fast.

Happy Trails!
Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter